SHOT 3

9 months passed, 

Shivangi is born and Rithik's business has grown up tremendously. Shivanya's parlor has also improved as customers increased gradually. Shivanya and Rithik considered it as the lucky sign and believed that good times has started for them.

After one month of Shivangi's birth, Rithik and Shivanya decided to seek apologies from their parents. Shivanya, Rithik and Shivangi moved to Mumbai, where others residing.

Kashyap house,

Yamini opens the door as the doorbell rings. On seeing Shivanya with Rithik who is holding  baby, she calls Akhilesh.

Shivanya - "Mumma... Papa..."

Shivanya gets emotional and is about to hug Yamini. But Yamini breaks the hug and pushed Shivanya and looks at her sternly. Shivanya holds the door and managed to take balance.

Yamini - "If you come up with a baby, are you thinking that we would melt and accept you? Didn't you forget what did you and your husband did on the wedding?"

Shivanya - "Mom, please accept us."

Rithik - "Aunty, I know you're angry with us. But, see your granddaughter. Her name is Shivangi. Please at least look at her."

Rithik is about to give Shivangi to Yamini but Yamini pushes him slightly and Shivangi starts crying.

Akhilesh - "Did you think we forgot our insult easily? It is still imprinted as fresh as two years before. We felt ashamed when you took my daughter and left. That is the time, my first daughter died and there is no one called Shivanya exists."

Shivanya - "Mom and Dad, we made a mistake

Shivanya - "Mom and Dad, we made a mistake. Please don't dig into the past and it only creates problems and no peace. Now, Shivangi has come. She is longing to meet her grandparents."

Yamini - "Hey, get out of here! We don't share any relation with you and why should we share a relation with your daughter where a rascal's blood is running."

Akhilesh - "There is no use of talking with them. Close the door..."

Yamini tried to close the door, but Shivanya tightly hold the door. Angered, Akhilesh pushed Shivanya vigorously and closed the door.