SHOT 1

Small Recap:

Rithik, Aditya and Anika are siblings where Rithik is elder. Rithik is a businessman who is looking after his father's business and took it to a bigger level of glory. Aditya is a fresher IT employee who is disinterested in father's business. Annika is in her final year of her college.

Shivanya, Parvati and Ranveer are siblings where Shivanya is the elder. Shivanya is a beautician. Parvati is a teacher. Ranveer is in his final year of his college. 

Shivaay is Rithik's friend. Annika and he are in love with each other. Parvati and Aditya are in love with each other. 

Ahana and Jai are Shivanya's cousins. Kashish is Rithik's cousin and the elder one in the group.

***

Coffee Parlor,

Rithik, Shivaay, Jai, Aditya and Ranveer are sitting over a round table. Rithik has been wearing a blue Sherwani while his other friends are in casuals. All his four friends are looking at the nervous Rithik.

Aditya - "Bhai, why are you looking so nervous? Bhabhi might be getting ready

Aditya - "Bhai, why are you looking so nervous? Bhabhi might be getting ready."

Ranveer - "Arrey Aditya, understand. Till yesterday Shivanya was Rithik's girlfriend, but from today, she is his wife. It won't matter much whatever he does with his girlfriend, but it matters a lot when she becomes wife."

Rithik gives a stern look at Ranveer while others shout at him, "Ohhhh...."

Rithik - "Enough is enough. This Shivanya is not at all attending my phone while you're making fun of me. Hope there is no problem."

Aditya - "You're getting too tensed."

Suddenly Rithik's phone beeps and seeing Shivanya's name flashed on the screen, he attended the phone and starts speaking, "Hello Shivanya, are you fine? Why didn't you attend my call?"

"Oh Mr. Romeo, the world won't stop revolving if your wife didn't attend the call," says Annika, Rithik's sister.

Rithik - "Annika..."