SHOT 2

Shivaay, Aditya, Rithik and Shivanya comes to the Raheja Mansion. Shamsher is speaking to Tanvi's father over the phone about the wedding planning of Rithik. Shamsher looks at the four standing at the doorway. On seeing Shivanya in bridal wear, Shamsher take excuses and cut the phone.

Aditya and Shivaay stepped forward into the house.

Shamsher - "Aditya, what is all this?"

Rithik and Shivanya looked at each other

Shamsher shouted the same statement once again.

Rithik - "I have married my wife and brought your daughter-in-law to your house, papa."

On hearing Shamsher's shout, Annika and Kashish comes out from their room. They are also a part of the plan to bring Shivanya. They smiled on the achievement, but scared to see what happen.

Shivanya entered the house keeping the right leg. Holding Rithik's hands, she entered the house. They both come to Shamsher. Angered by all that, Shamsher slapped Rithik hard.  "Betrayer! I hate betrayers... You destroyed all my privilege and entered with some girl," Shamsher exploded. Everyone is scared of seeing him like that. Shamsher again slaps Rithik four times hard.  Shamsher sits on the chair, keeping his hand over his head. Neither one moved nor speak. Five minutes passed in silence.

Rithik - "Papa, I know I have made a mistake by not informing you. I deserve this. But, we don't have any other choice, papa. We cannot marry someone else and live peacefully. It does not only spoil our lives, but someone who married us. Now, she is my wife and she is daughter-in-law who is no less than your daughter. Please accept us, papa."

Shamsher gives a stern look and looks at Rithik with bloodshot eyes.

Shivanya - "Uncle, I know you don't like me... But please, give me some time. I'll prove you to be an ideal wife and daughter-in-law and impress you that you even accept us."

Shamsher looks at Shivanya with bloodshot eyes and holds her hair and slaps her saying, "After making my son dance for your tunes, now you're giving lectures

Shamsher looks at Shivanya with bloodshot eyes and holds her hair and slaps her saying, "After making my son dance for your tunes, now you're giving lectures... You shameless girl...."