Chapter 13- The Party Part 1

A/N: This starts off a bit boring, but trust me it gets better also, the song is for reference later on in the chapter so feel free to listen to it later on in the chapter.

I sat on my bed and cried for what felt like hours. 

I heard a knock on my door and I glanced at the clock to see only 10 minutes had passed. 

I quickly wiped away my tears and smoothed down my hair so whoever was at the door wouldn't know I was crying. I opened my door and I saw little Gina standing there, looking worried. "Lia are you ok," she asked. 

I nodded and sniffled. "Yeah I'm fine," I said. 

Ginna walked in and shut my door and took my hand and sat me down on my bed. "Wait here," she instructed. 

I agreed as she quickly left. A few minutes later, she came back with my favorite peach ice cream, tissues, matching pajamas and the movie Aladdin. She handed me a pair of the pajamas. I looked at her and raised my eyebrows. "Unicorn p-jays? Really?"

Ginna only smiled. "Yes now go put them on," she said. 

I rolled my eyes and smiled a bit and went to the bathroom and put them on. When I walked back out, Ginna already had her pajama's on and was putting the finishing touches on a blanket fort. I smiled as I crawled inside. 

The inside was dimly lit and it was loaded with pillows. We quickly got comfortable and we spent time eating ice cream and terribly singing A Whole New World. 

After the movie we decided to play truth or dare. Neither of us picked dare so it was mainly truth. I learned that little Gina wasn't so little anymore. Her and Narrcissa went last month and bought her her first bra which was a huge step for her. 

We talked for a little while before falling asleep. 

The next morning, I woke up and put on my slippers and shuffled downstairs, rubbing my eyes. I walked in the kitchen and walked over to the kettle, about to make a cup of tea, when I saw Draco sitting on the counter. "Morning," he said.

I yawned. "Morning," I said. 

He looked me up and down. "Unicorn p-jays? Really?" he said, chuckling quietly. 

I rolled my eyes and smiled "They look good on me and its better than your dragon ones," I said, making my tea. 

Draco frowned. "Don't make fun of my jammies, they're comfy," he said, pouting a bit. 

I laughed and patted his head. "Sorry bubba," I said. 

Draco smiled. "It's ok sis," he said. 

After I made my tea, I sat on the counter beside him and rested my head on his shoulder, sipping my tea slowly. A few minutes later, my mot- Bellatrix walked in, looking as hateful as usual. Draco and I quickly straightened up, but neither of us spoke a word to her. Narcissa walked in a few seconds after her. She smiled kindly at us. "Good morning you two," she said.

"Good morning," Draco and I said at the same time. 

Narcissa started making her tea. "Bellatrix," she said in greeting. 

Bellatrix sniffed kind of rudely. "Narcissa," she said. 

The room was quiet for a minute before Bellatrix spoke up. "I'm going out on business. I'll be back in a few days," she said, before quickly leaving. 

I sighed in relief. "Thank god she's gone," I said.

Narcissa agreed with me, and a few minutes later, Draco and I went upstairs to pack our stuff to go back to Hogwarts.