Chapter 18- Greenass

After laying there for about an hour in pain and disappointment, I finally got up and limped back to my dorm.

Once I arrived, I crawled into bed, covering myself in the duvet before crying myself to sleep.

I woke up a couple hours later to my alarm clock blaring. I groaned and hit it before jumping out of bed and making my way to the bathroom. I looked in the mirror and frowned at the sight.

I had a bruise on my jaw, a deep gash on my left cheek and my right eye was already starting to bruise.

I quickly cast a concealment charm before getting dressed. I quickly brushed my teeth and fixed my hair before making my way out into the hallway.

I started to walk to the common room but was suddenly stopped by a hand on my shoulder. "Wait just a moment," I heard. I cringed at the sound and turned around to face a cold faced Draco.

I laughed nervously. "Hey what's up," I said forcing a smile.

Draco stayed looking cold. "Why in the hell were you sneaking out at midnight and why the hell did I see gashes and bruises on your face," he asked.

My mouth opened but no sound came out. I tried to speak but my words seemed to get stuck in my throat.

Draco's face fell and he sighed deeply. "Look. I know your going through a lot of stuff right now but you know you can talk to me right? I'll always be here for you."

I closed my mouth and nodded my head. "Yeah I know. I really appreciate it. I just need to figure some things out then I'll let you know alright? "

Draco nodded. "Alright," he said.

Draco ruffled my hair and started to walk down the stairs. I breathed a sigh of relief and followed after him.

When I got to the bottom of the stairs, Blaise was there for me. He gently took my hand and kissed it softly. "Are you alright love," he asked, his voice deep with concern.

I smiled a tiny bit. "Yeah I will. It's just hard right now but I'll be fine."

Blaise smiled a bit and tucked a strand of hair behind my ear. "Good. I don't want my best friend to get upset over some stupid girl."

I chuckled a bit. "Don't worry I'll be back to normal before you know it," I said.

"Ok yeah this is cute an all but can we go? I'm starving," Draco chimed in.

I laughed. "Alright Mr. Grumpy pants," I said pinching his cheek.

Draco muttered a bit and I grabbed both if them by their arms and led the way to the Great Hall.

When we walked in people turned to stare. Some looked at us, well me actually, with sympathy while others, mainly Pansy's bitches, oh right sorry "friends", glared.

I rolled my eyes and flicked my hair over my shoulder and held my chin up high as I made my way to my seat, Blaise and Draco following at my flanks. I was not gonna let that bitch see me shed another pathetic tear over her.

As soon as we sat down, Hermione came over to us. "Hey Lia. First off that entrance looked so badass. Also just so you know most of the people know now but thankfully their on your side. And by that I mean if they weren't on your side I would threaten to hex them," she stated proudly.

I chuckled. "Thanks Hermione. I'm glad to have you in my corner," I said putting my hand atop hers and giving it a gentle squeeze.

I noticed a faint blush on her cheeks as she smiled at me. "No problem. I've got to go finish my breakfast but I'll talk to you at lunch."