*Chapter 1*

Izuku:
I was in mic's class barely paying attention. It's unusual for me because I'm the designated 'nerd'.

But honestly I'm not really like that. It's just my mom was always so serious about my education because she didn't get one. It was too expensive.

She always pushed it on me when I was little. Saying things like, "You need to get good grades." "Do the things that I never could." "Do better on your tests."

I never want to let her down, so I try my hardest in school. So now I'm the nerd.

Kacchan calls me a nerd for shits and giggles but now people actually think I'm a nerd. It's sad. I just get good grades.

If anything kacchans the nerd! He so smart but his attitude hides it!

Anyway back to the reason I'm not paying attention is because I'm too excited.

Today is me and Kacchan's 3 year anniversary! He asked me to meet him in his dorm at the end of the school day and I can't wait!

Mic is my last class of the day this year so I'm really excited!

We started dating in our second year of middle school. Now we are in our second year of high school.

I still remember our confessions.

Flashback

I sat in class watching the teacher teach us geometry, I already learned it though in the high school courses I take online, so I wasn't paying attention.

Kacchan is sitting behind me writing something down on a paper.

Kacchan then leans forward, his head resting in his arms. Then he throws the folded paper at my desk.

I turn to him confused, but he looks away.his cheeks are slightly red. I wonder if he's sick.

I shrug it off and look at the note.
-
Hey shitty deku

Go out with me.

Kacchan
-
My face goes completely red. I have liked kacchan for a while. But I thought he hated me!?

He's always yelling and blowing up my face. He calls me name and so do his friends! Why would he want to date me!?

I look back at him. He just sits and waits for an answer. I turn back around and put my head in my hands.

Is this a joke? He doesn't actually like me. Right? No he can't! It's just a joke to get me to confess so him and his friend can bully me later. But what if it's not and he really dose like me? Then we could date? But would he want that? I could just be embarrassing myself. What if-

I was cut out of the thoughts by a noise.

"The bell rang nerd." I hear kacchan says and walk away quickly.

Then I feel something wet drop on my arm. I look down and realize it's a tear. I bring my hand to my face and don't feel any tears.

Then who- it's kacchans. He thinks I don't like him. He's crying!

I quickly run out of the empty classroom. I look down the hall and see kacchan walking to the door.

"Kacchan!" I yell and sprint towards him. He turns around but keeps his head to the side. Not wanting me to see him cry.

I try to catch my breath. I'm not much of a runner. Then I stand up fully.

Kacchan wipes his tears and looks at me. "What do you want nerd?" He asks in a whisper.

I look into his eyes. Then I open my mouth to speak but I can't find the right words. So I do something unimaginable.

I take both my hands me put them on the sides of kacchans face. Then I pull him into a kiss. It's just and innocent peck because I don't want to over step and boundaries.

I pull away. And look at him again with a red face. But he doesn't look away. "I-I..." he starts.

"Come on kacchan we will be late for dinner." I say and grab his hand, intertwining our fingers.

I start to walk away with kacchan next to me star struck.

Flashback over

Now that I think about it that was a very drama filled confession.

I hear the bell ring pulling me out of my thoughts. Wow, did I just spend a whole class thinking about kacchan.

Pushing the thought aside I get my stuff and stand. Then todoroki comes up to me.

Kacchan dosent like Todoroki because he says he has a crush on me.

I don't get it. He sits next to me. He always talks to me. He loves to hug. He walks me from class to my dorm sometimes. Oh shit, he likes me.

Todoroki goes to speak but I cut him off. "Sorry Todo, but I'm kinda in a hurry. I'll Uh, text you though." I say and rush out of the room.

Before I leave completely I sneak a peak at kacchan. He's smirking.

This will be fun!

Word count: 831