Prologue!

Sorry everyone.. this story has been in my mind for weeks. And I cannot let it go. I should be updating the other. But this story are ringing through my mind!! So im.. sorry...

Warning : Cussing (a bit),Craziness, Insane OC that is dense fun but very insane. You will get what I mean.

She will be strong. The 7th of 10th strongest (Hey!! If she is not strong sh gonna get raped becoz woman are little in this world)

This is purely shit for myself coz I need to get it out of my head.

Sigh. What a boring boring day. There is nothing to do! No person to skin alive or to irritate!

I walk around as I think the funniest or greatest way to make my life rainbowish

And this rain is also pretty annoying.

I like them but do they have to pour on my head

Sigh

I wish something exotic will come to my life.

Maybe I should hack the president database and spread his embarrassing videos!??

Nah, I'll be running from here. to mars again.

Maybe I wi- ah!!! Such a cute kitty!!

I look at a box full of kitty. There is 8 in total.

"What a cute looking kitty!! and unique too!! this is the first time I see a silver furred kitty, kitty with different eyes color and kitty with fedora!! haha such an interesting cat!"

I pet the brown furred one, it mew shyly. AWWWWW I'm gonna rape that one. I will call him Uke!

The silver furred-Green eyed kitty hiss and scratch my hand. So I touch the back of his ears and rub it. He looks like in heaven but still try to resist. Tsundere huuuh. I will call him Tsun!

The black furred-muddy yello brown eye mews a lot like it want to laugh. It purs as I touch it I will call him Laugh since he mew like laughing. [The oc is idiot. I admit that]

The White furred kitties is very hyper. Shouting Meow once in a lot of while. It actually pounce me as if He want to fight. I will call him Hypa!!

The curly black furred kitten seems to be smaller than the other. And it actualy CRIES. it produce the sound of 'meoooo~~ meooooooo~ meoooooo~~' sobs. But it quiet down when I rubs his head. I will call him 'baby!!'

The blue furred and different eye color kitten grins all the time. "You know. I once heard the nickname for people with different eye colors... it called... Hetero- Hitio -H? Something with H. Since I forgot. I will call you Hetero!" I pokes him. He seems to be pissed with that nickname.

The second last one has a black fur and steel cold gray eyes. It scratch my hand everytime is near him with a glare soo.. I grab him and put it on my lap and scratch it ears. At first it hissed lowly. But it calm down and seem to close it eyes. The bad thing is it scratch me everytime I moves. I will call him Scratchy!

And then very last but no least. The black furred kitty with fedora. Pounce at me and rest on my breast.

Hahaha this kittiy are funny! "Since you pounce my breast." Cue blush if its possible from Uke."I will call you Perv!" I smiles with victory!!

Im so smart!!

I lifts the box and put hissing Scratchy in it. Tried to put Perv but he seems to not buldge from my breast at all.

So I walk through the road with those kitties.

Hmnn.. hmnn.. what should I do with them ?

Roast?Bake? Skin? Nah too evil.

Rape? Yep I think so.

Myufufufufu.. let see how many time until they run from my house like the last time...

As I walk, a few human. Stop us.

"Hey pretty lady, how about we give you some pleasure." I ignores them

Stupid them

If they touch my kitty Im gonna cut their testicles.

My kitties are mine.

I keeps walking not hearing his blabbering.

And then he hit the box from my hand making the box fall.

How

Dare he

...

MY KITTTIIIIEEES!!!

I kick him in the chin, and his jewel. And then put my feet in his stomach.

"You hurt my kitties, Im gonna cut your testicles.." I pulls out my cutting robot and put it on the floor.

I pick my kitty box and walk away. Smiling victoriously at the screams.

Myufufufu The Cutter do his just just fine~ [there is no way im gonna let the KHR boys see this girl cut a man testicles.]

The Kitties look at me as if I am a psychotic woman

Well I am myufufufu.

I grins ans run back to my house.

These kittens won't know what hit them.