And I hope for Love and Joy!

(Images on PDF on our website click Ebooks too see)

                 CHAPTER 4             43

   I hope that you liked that story because the next one shows how great we are all walks of Life and someday that we can all hope for Love and Joy!

                                                 44

      I am Alex and I hope for Love and Joy.

                                                     45

I am Selena and I hope for Love and Joy.                        

                                                      46

I am Ling and I hope for Love and Joy.

                                                47

     We all hope for Love and Joy!

                                                   48

I hope that you loved my book about inspirational children with inspirational dreams and I hope we can all learn to Keep Calm and Dream on!

 49                                                                  

                     CHAPTER 5  

                About the Author

Hello, my name is Daniel Tsegaye. You may be ready to know that but to start. I live and am born in Columbus Ohio. I am also the third of four children. And I am an American dreamer.  My parents are and have worked hard for our family. I and the rest of my four siblings are the only Americans in our family.

                                                          50

I have one older brother named Emmanuel. and a little sister who is named Hosanna. Well, then and there I am the middle child. I have a mom and dad who are both Ethiopian immigrant   I still live in Ohio but someday L.A or the big apple!
                                                       51

I would like to further my writing career as a film director or animator. Some of my hobbies include drawing, writing, and watching my favorite shows on TV. But if I were to choose one it would be art because it is my way of expressing myself. I also see myself as a actvist I also want to have our company  (BLUEWOLFBOY) Productions expand with Fun, Inspiring, Stories!

                                                          52

My Dream and goal are to get a good education and go to my Dream School and I hope that my writing can inspire others to find their dreams too.

                                                      53

Thank you for tuning in to my book and remember that IMAGINATION brings the best of CREATIONS!

  -Daniel Tsegaye

      Come visit our site @ 

         rebrand.ly/bwbp_com