And when I become the President of the U.S.A

13
Dad- Hey son how was school today?

Son- It was good we got to learn about the Presidents of The United States of America.

Dad- Oh well that sounds cool!                                                 

    14

Son-  You see when I become the president of the United States of America I will...

Grant rights to people who don't have any.   

Dad-  That would be so nice! That way we can agree, and love, not hate one another.

                                  15

Son-   And you see here dad when I become the President of the United States of America I will make the holidays every day!!!

Dad-whoo make some room because that will be a presidential feast!

16

Son- And then when I become the president of the united states of America I will change the name of the White House to the presidential Palace!

Dad- well I like the sound of that! 

                               17

Son- And when I become the president of the United States of America no vegetables aloud!

Dad- now come on son no potatoes or even tomatoes?

Son- eww gross none of that yucky stuff!                                             

                                                  18                                                                                                           Son- And when I become the President of the United States of America I will let kids get as much free time as they want!!!

Dad- Well not too much.                                                                            

   19

Son- And when I become the President of the United States of America…

I will sign so many treaties with countries to be friends.

                                                 40

Dad- great now we can finally make our world a better place.

Son- And dad when I become the President of the United States of America will you be next to my side?

Dad- Always my boy Always.