By: Daniel Tsegaye

1

Hello,  my name is Daniel Tsegaye. I was born on November 21, 2006. I am being raised in Columbus Ohio. My parents are both immigrants who came from Ethiopia who had a dream for a better life. I have three siblings, a brother named Emmanuel, 2 sisters Nazareth and Hosanna                                                                                                                       

                                                           2

I am the third child and I enjoy writing. It is one of my favorite hobbies which I hope to turn into a career when I grow up. So let me tell you the story about a boy whose parents came from Africa and a kid with a dream-like no other. This is an American Dreamer. So let's keep calm and Dream on!                                                                                                              

                                                       3

After a nice long sleep, the sun rises from the sky and to my room as Hosanna's voice comes through my room and that is when our fun begins.  "Turn on the Lights," I say. "Okay," says Hosanna. She comes and sits and that is when one of our favorite things begins, a thing we like to call "D.V.C". We never knew,                                                    

                                                           4

What the acronym stood for but we both thought that the name was fancy and pretty cool. But let's just say that we both have the minds to imagine. We both laugh and play and she makes up the best stories. and we make random characters and give them a story we never did and might never grow out of it is what makes us both close.                                                                             

                                                       5

Even if I am tired I don't let my hormones get the best of me. My Dad calls and tells us to wake up even though we already are and then with a long and lazy voice we both say "Okay". We do our morning routines. We go down the stairs and say "Good Morning" and I let my dad know I did my chores.                                                                                                                               

                                                      6

My sister Nazareth is already eating breakfast by the time we are finished but we don't let that early bird go that easy. We hold her with chatter. Even sometimes we forget what a volume is while my Dad plays the news. We finish some studies, watch TV and let the day go by, and The End                                             

                                                            7

Just Kidding. But everyone has a dream and in this book, I will tell stories that I made in these books about other dreams, a collection of representational stories from all walks of life, and as you saw here life itself can be its own story if you think about it as a reflection of life.                                                                                          

 8

In a movie you are the character, your words are the narrative, the plot is your life itself and you tell your story. Writing can be found in many ways. Our world is made up of waves and tides of water metaphorically speaking. and is one of our highest forms of communication that can cause change and emotion in our everyday lives.                                                                                         

                                                           9

Freedom of love and expression is one of the things we use in our everyday life, not just using our mouths to talk. This is one of my favorite things about writing. It is your story that no one can change. It is about flipping tables and ditching the labels. Or you can see it as a canvas that you.

                                                     10

Paint with different types of colors because a painting is not a painting if it is not painted with different colors of your own story.

        CHAPTER 3                   31            

Here is a story about a future Leader!