Back In Forks

Lexi Pov

Dad told me that Bella was at Jacob Black's so after I unpacked in the spare room before walking there which took forever but my phone kept me company, I heard laughter as I reach the house and walk into the shed to see Bella & a long haired dude hmm must be Jacob, he was working on some rusty old piece of shit motorbike- I mean a very gorgeous bike with potential, ok I don't haha.

"Well this is extremely boring" I said causing them to look up "Lexi?, what are you doing here?!" Bella asks grinning as I was engulfed in a hug "So it's a crime to visit now, huh?" I ask pouting "no" She says rolling her eyes "hey Lex" Jacob says smiling "hi Jake" I said perkily "did you walk here?" Bella asks startled when she saw my muddy shoes "yeah, it's called exercise, now I'll see you at home, bye Jake" I said before leaving.

*****

A week later:

Bella is all cranky cause Jacob won't call her back so she went to go see him, I watch her leave in her truck as it poured down rain, I walk outside and followed, I stood out of sight as I listen to Bella & Jacob, he cut his hair awww and got a tattoo. I saw other guys waiting for Jacob and couldn't help but stare at them, standing shirtless, muscles soaked in water, I was practically drooling.

I watch Bella leave an slowly followed.... I kinda felt like a stalker but I'm worried that Bella's hanging with the wrong people, if any of them lay one filthy hand on my sister, I'll kill them.

The next day I follow my sister until she stops in a meadow, a man came not long after talking about some Victoria chick "Bella?" I ask stepping into sight "Lexi?, go home" Bella says with fear clear in her eyes but I had already started walking towards her "and who is this" the Laurent guy asks looking at me like I'm a happy meal from McDonalds.

"Don't touch her" Bella says trying to sound calm but I could tell she was scared, I froze when I hear growling and so did Bella "I don't believe it" Laurent says as huge wolves step from behind bushes, snarling and growling. Laurent ran with inhuman speed as the wolves followed, one looked at Bella first before they were all gone.

Bella grabs my arm runs dragging me with her, she ran inside as I went to my room, she soon came in "you don't seem shocked" She says confused "just go, Bella, I'm not in the mood to talk" I said looking away, she sighs and leaves.