18

Peter's POV:

I'm sitting on the couch, as Wanda is nervously and excitedly pacing around the living room.

''What if she doesn't like me? We haven't met, yet.'' I nervously say.

''Baby, don't worry. She's gonna love you'' I reply

''But what if she doesn't?'' she asks. I sigh and motion her to come here. She walks over to me, sitting down in my lap. I start to rub her back in a comforting manner.

''She's going to love you.'' I repeat.

''But what if she doesn't? I'm being serious, we don't know if she will.'' she says.

''Then we keep our relationship a secret from her. But that won't be necessary, since she will love you. Please trust me on this one.'' I say. She sighs and nods, placing a kiss on my cheek and standing back up.

Just on cue, we hear the door open. I jump up from the couch, standing next to Wanda. We see May enter the apartment, closing the door behind her.

"Peter!" she smiles, as I walk over to her. I pull her in a hug, as she tightly returns it.

"Oh, Pete. I've missed you, and this apartment." she smiles at me. She then notices Wanda, standing a few feet away.

"And who's this?" she asks. As Wanda walks over to us.

''May, this is my Girlfriend, Wanda.'' I say. Wanda shakes her hand, as they smile at each other.

''I'm happy for you 2.'' May says ''But if you hurt him whatsoever, I'm gonna make your life a living hell.''

Wanda nods, but I even see her shiver for a second.

''Hey, May. Let's not go there now, alright?'' I ask.

''But I want you to be happy, so I have to make sure you're in good hands.''

''I am happy, May. She makes me happy. I don't need you scaring her away, right now.'' I say.

''Hey, you guys know I'm still here, right?'' Wanda hugs my waist, resting her chin on my shoulder, from behind.

''And don't worry. I'm not scared away so easily. I actually it's nice that you're standing up for him.'' she says, looking at May.

''I like this one.'' May smiles at us, before walking to the kitchen. I unwrap Wanda's arms from my waist, turning around to face her. I take her hands into mine.

''I told you she'd like you.'' I say. She smiles, placing a soft kiss on my cheek.

''Thank you.''

''Of course.'' I reply as she pulls me in a hug. I hug her back, placing a kiss in her hair.

''Come on, let's go see what she's doing. After that, I'm packing my suitcase.'' I say, making a smile form on her face. We walk to the kitchen, her gripping my hand the whole time.

----

''And that's that.'' I sigh, zipping my suitcase and duffel bag closed, and let my back rest against the side of the bed. Wanda, who is sitting on the bed, now lays down, resting her chin on my shoulder.

''So we go back tomorrow?'' she asks. I nod for a reply, as an idea enters my mind.

''We could do a movie night, tonight. Since we're leaving, and I won't see May for some time.'' I say.

''Sure, it sounds fun. What's the time?'' I glance at my phone, seeing 6:44 PM. I show that to her.

''I like your lock screen.'' she says, completely off context. I smile, looking at the picture of her I have set as my lock screen wallpaper. It's Wanda, playing guitar. One of the many things she's very good at.

She looks very concentrated in the photo, biting her lower lip. She looks adorable, basically.

''You look adorable in that photo.'' I say, voicing my thoughts. She blushes, hiding her face behind my shoulder.

''Stop.''

''What?''

''You're making me blush.''

''I know.'' I smile. She playfully slaps my shoulder, making me laugh.

''God, I love you.'' My smile quickly disappears when I realize what I just said.

''What did you say?'' she asks. I sigh, knowing I can't take it back, so might as well put all my cards on the table. I turn around, sitting in a cross-legged position. I start to fiddle with my hands, looking at her.

''I love you. I actually realized it a few days ago. I wanted to tell you, but I was scared of how you'd react. I wanted to make sure this wasn't moving too fast for you.'' I say, looking down. It will be no surprise if she'd actually dump me right now.

But instead, I feel a hand on my cheek. I lean in the warmth of it, looking back up into her eyes. She smiles, before leaning in and pressing our lips together. I instantly kiss her back, wasting no time. She wraps her arms around my neck, as I sit up on the bed.

She moves to my lap, letting me wrap my arms around her waist. I lay down, as she's on top of me. Soon, the kiss breaks, as we're both panting. I can feel her hot breath on my lips.

''I love you, too.'' she says. We both smile and chuckle, sharing another, shorter, kiss. When it breaks, I take her by surprise and pick her up, bridal style.

''Peter!'' she laughs, playfully slapping my chest. I smile and leave my room, heading towards May's. Wanda knocks, as we hear an answer from the inside. I somehow manage to open the door, while still holding Wanda.

''Hey, May. You up for a movie night? We're leaving tomorrow, so it will be some time until we can do one of those.'' I ask. She looks up at us, a smile instantly crossing her face.

''Yeah, sure. Sounds fun.'' she replies, closing her book and getting out of bed. She leaves the room, as we head to the living room. May goes to get some popcorn and drinks, as I place Wanda on the couch.

I go to the kitchen and help may with the drinks, as she takes the 2 bowls of popcorn. One is for her and one for me and Wanda. I place 3 cokes in front of us before I sit down. Wanda cuddles into my side, as I wrap my arm around her. I plant a kiss in her hair, as May turns on the first movie of the Harry Potter franchise.