17

Peter's POV:

I wake up and open my eyes, immediately being greeted by my own girlfriend, spooned against me.

Her back is pressed to my chest, as one of my arms is wrapped around her waist. My other hand is holding hers.

I blink a few times, getting the sleep out of my eyes. I unwrap my arm from her waist, starting to trace her arm with my fingers. She slept in a T-Shirt, so her arms are exposed.

The first thing you notice is how smooth and soft her skin is. It's literally like cream. I lean over and place a soft kiss on the back of her neck.

I lay back, continuing to stroke her arm. I'm genuinely surprised, when she slowly turns back, looking at me with a smile on her face. I feel my heart flutter as she looks at me.

"Can you keep doing that? It feels really nice." she smiles. I nod and let out a soft chuckle, as I restart to softly stroke her skin.

I see her close her eyes, as she nuzzles her face in the crook of my neck. I wrap my free arm around her, planting a kiss in her hair.

''How'd you sleep?'' I ask.

''Haven't slept that good in a long time.'' she replies. I nod, continuing to stroke her arm, as well as running my hand through her hair.

''Me too.'' I say. She smiles and grips my shirt, snuggling closer to my chest. Can we stay like this for the whole day? Just laying in bed together. Cuddling, trading kisses, and watching Netflix.'' I ask, pressing my nose to her temple. I kiss her temple, inhaling the sweet smell of her shampoo.

She smiles widely, turning her head so my lips are pressed to her forehead. I kiss the edge of her hairline, tucking a strand of hair behind her ear.

''That sounds amazing. I'm not letting you skip patrol, though.'' she replies.

''Even though it would defeat the point of the words 'all day', I'm not planning to do that.'' I grin. She smiles again, leaning up to kiss me.

I smile and kiss her back, letting my hand slide to her lower back. I lift up her waist with my hand, pressing our bodies together. She pulls away and smirks, before flipping us over.

She's now straddling my waist, as she leans down and places her elbows on both sides of my head. Her hands tangle in my hair, as I feel her hot breath on my lips.

''Get ready for patrol.'' she whispers, before getting off of me. She lays back and smirks at me.

''You're such a tease.'' I roll my eyes. Her smirk widens, as I get out of the bed.

''I know.'' she simply replies. I give her a look, before grabbing my under-armor suit and changing into it. I then walk over to the bed, kneeling down.

''Can I get a good luck kiss, by any chance?'' I ask, with a grin.

''You just got one.'' she smirks. I shake my head with a smile, standing up. Though just before leaving, I quickly lean down and peck her lips.

''Peter!'' she laughs, as I run out of the room. I quickly go to the bathroom and brush my teeth, before walking to the kitchen. I put 2 pieces of bread in the toaster, leaning against the counter.

When it's done, I grab the toast and jump out the window.

----

 I land in the living room, through the window. I immediately let my suit come off, as it folds back into the ring. I'm totally exhausted, as I walk to my room.

As I enter, I see Wanda peacefully sleeping on my bed. She is wearing a pair of grey sweatpants and one of my science pun T-Shirts.

I smile at the sight, pulling the covers over her and tucking her in. She cuddles into the blanket, making my heart melt at the sight. She's so adorable.

I plant a soft kiss on her forehead, before grabbing my towel and leaving the room. I head to the bathroom for a shower.

After I'm done, I dry myself and wrap the towel around my waist. I run my hand through my moist hair, leaving the bathroom.

I enter our room and close the door, before walking over to my closet. I slip on a pair of boxers, before dropping the towel.

I choose a pair of black sweatpants and a simple blue T-Shirt. I slip on a pair of black socks, before grabbing my towel and leaving the room.

I'm genuinely really tired and I just want to sleep. I quickly grab the full laundry basket and fill up the laundry machine. I turn it on, before dropping the basket and walking back to my room.

I fall on the bed, doing my best to not wake Wanda. I let one of my arms hang from the side of the bed, as my other arm rests on Wanda's stomach.

No more than a few seconds pass until I'm already fast asleep.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

So, here's the 17th chapter! I hope you like it!

Votes and comments are appreciated!

See ya!