The forest is a scary place when your alone and it's dark

hola :) thank you everyone who's reading and thanks for the super kind comments I love you all so much :) check out valendea's new story it's really good it's called Wrapped around her little finger and it's about wolves

who do you think the mystery p.o.v is? but I doubt anyone will guess it :)

mystery p.o.v

I raced through the woods. It felt so good to run, I never wanted to stop but in human form stamina gets the better of you. My feet skidded to a halt and I Lent against the old oak tree. It wasn't safe to shift in this part of the forest, there were hunters and tourist cabins not far away and my kind have been here for thousands of years and never properly been sited and I wasn't going to be the reckless fool who messed that up and was spotted. My nose started twitching, It wasn't a familiar sent an intruder? I headed off to the cabins it was getting dark and the icy winds were pinching at my exposed skin.

Maddi's p.o.v

I sat on the cold mossy ground and pulled my sleeping bag out. I lay on the frozen ground wishing I was back with mum.

"Mum where is he? I miss you" I whispered "He's closer than you think just follow your heart and your nose and you'll find him, I miss you too" I heard her whispered.

I fell asleep dreaming of being back in the flat with mum. We always had a good time, we'd laugh so hard we'd end up crying and she always knew just how to cheer me up but what if life with Dad was the opposite and what did mum mean when she said follow my nose. All these questions swirled in my head until finally my eyes fluttered and I plunged into a peaceful sleep.

I was woken up by the stunning sun rise, My back was sore from sleeping on the hard ground but it wasn't as bad as I had expected, no it was worse my whole body ached and my neck felt as if it was ablaze.

I watched as the sky filled up with beautiful colours and danced with the clouds.

Suddenly the smell it was back, I stuffed my sleeping bag in my rucksack and followed it. the musky man like smell got stronger as I followed it towards some cabins. Had I just been following the sent of some manky hunters. Err what if Dad was a hunter and his house was filled with the animals he'd shot. Was he a ruthless killer, was that what mum had meant when she had told me he is dangerous.

"mum is he a killer does he kill animals? is that what you meant when you told me he was dangerous" I asked "He hates hunters and the danger they bring, this isn't the homes of hunters" She whispered softly.

I followed the strong man like sent until I was standing on a wooden porch, I can't, He might hate me or he might even hurt me? Surely he wouldn't hurt his own daughter? would he even believe I was his daughter.

Oh god I think i'm gonna throw up. I knocked quickly on the door before I could change my mind.