.

The apartment Atlanta Ga, 8:54 Am
                             The next morning:

"I'M SORRY MASTER."  "NAH STUPID BITCH!"
"AHHHH" I screamed as I jumped out of my sleep from My dream. It was a trauma dream from the other day when Rylan beat me senseless. I Instantly got on my knees and started pray while wailing. "Heavenly father please take this mistreatment from Rylan out of my head lord and relieve this destruction that is in me and the devil out of this man-" I was impede by a call.

              Incoming call: Hubby🥰❤️

_________________________________
I wiped my eyes and put on my " I'm happy to see you voice." I grabbed my phone sitting on the ground from me jumping outta bed this morning and slowly hit the green phone button to accept the call.

"Heyy I miss youu" I said.
"Yo what you doing? Or what you been doing?" He said as I hear a girl say I'm the back say " who is that ugly bitch ? Cmon bae I'm ready for some more of Zaddy Zick."
I seen her hop on his lap and start sucking on his neck . He was very drawn off of it .. I had never did that to him, it was something new for him . He started to moan and dropped his phone. I started to cry more as I seen her start to take of his pants and she took off her bra. I didn't know if I should hang up or watch as MY man, the person who took me from my family , the love of my life , the person that abuses me , the person I was supposed to marry .. All of my emotions rained over me of anger and sadness. I screamed and hung up. I knew he had talked to females in the past but he promised me on his life he wouldn't do it again because of how much he loved me . And too see him fucking another bitch through the phone tore me up inside . I turned off my phone, and just seen red. Even though I came from a home where it's okay for a man to cheat on female because "they need they space" I still knew that shit wasn't right and we don't make promises that we can't keep. I started crying more than before .. not in sadness but In anger because I wanted to hurt him and her so bad.. The fact the bitch called me ugly and she wasn't everything in a bag of potatoes.. Upset me, the fact he took a downgrade ANGERED ME.  I decided I was gone take action and not let this man keep doing me wrong, it's bad enough he puts his hands on me.. but putting his dick in another women was where I drew the line . I walked to the bathroom but quickly I was gone fuck some shit up but quickly realized I didn't have no feminine products while looking for the nair and razors so my plans will be delayed. "Ugh a quick run to this ghetto ass store" I thought. "Lemme throw on some random shit !"

Anonymous Author- Sorry this chapter is short I'm cutting this shit into 3 chapter cause I need to look neat .. I hope you understand and Sorry I been gone for so long.. I been dealing with some personal stuff and every-time I get to writing some more bullshit happens but Ian forgot about y'all and imma try to update more . Much love Anonymous Author🦖