How it all started.

Once I got up from praying I went to the bathroom to wipe my tears off my face. I was in so much distress I looked in the mirror at the bruise he had left on my right side of my face from punching me earlier that day because of the question I asked "Can I go to the store by myself". All  I could do was cry more and ask myself "what happened to you?" And "how did you get here in this situation?" I went into a flashback on past.

   I went from a prissy,good church girl into a run away teen. It all started when I was 15 going on 16 going into my junior year. Yes I skipped a grade and I was the top of my class in all AP classes with all a's. He was 21 at the time and hung around a lot of boys in my grade or lower. I would see him outside of my high school everyday and Me and my younger sister who was A freshman at the time would always catch a ride with our cousin who was a senior. We lived right next to each other so he had no issues dropping us off. This one day in specific I was the last one out of the school building and I walked up to my cousins car and Rylan was talking to my cousin I walked up to the car and he looked at me and smirked. I blushed a little bit,he was very attractive. He said to me " How you doing beautiful? what's yo name ?"
I giggled and said "My name is Ada what's your name?" I never got male attention like that before and I had never had a boyfriend . He said  "you're new man." I laughed  and I said "Maybe" I  walked past him while he look at my ass and I open the door behind the driver seat door and almost got in the car before he stopped me and said " lemme get yo number ma ." He handed me his iPhone XR and I put in my digits.  He smiled and said " I'll see y'all later and slide past my house later " my cousin said "ight" and we left for my house. Later on the night we started talking. We talked everyday and all night.
We talked after school and he even took me home some days  when my cousin skipped school and my sister was with her friends or staying for after school curricular's. My sister wasn't a snitch so she was excited for me. We eventually started dating and I was ecstatic. One day when he dropped me off he kissed me it was my first kiss and that's where I started to go wrong .

  My mom almost caught us in the car one day. I don't know how I escaped that jam. My parents were strict and very into church.  Some of there rules were no guy friends,no boyfriend,no boy on your phone , we could only go out with friends like once ever two months so I barely had any . We went to church every Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday. So I was always in church. But I started to play sick or say I was doing something for school to skip church so I could sneak to go see Rylan. I would have the best time with him. We went out to eat,we went to the movies, he took me to parties he even gave me my first drug,weed . It leaded up to us having sex and I was a Virgin. I fell in love with him, everything about him I was attracted too and I never wanted to leave him . I also knew that god was disappointed in me but I knew he would eventually forgive me for my sins. 

  He talked me into having sex with him and I let him have sex with me it became a habit to the point we had sex like every time we seen each other. It lead up to my birthday. The day I turned 16 ,my family didn't celebrate holidays or birthdays so I slept the day away. I always wanted to have a big sweet 16 but I knew it would never have one. I woke up to a call around 8pm that night. It was from Rylan,he was talking about taking me somewhere that night since it was my birthday and he knew how my family was. I told him these exact words " I can't my family is down stairs ." He said "Ma I know you gotta get tired of them always wanted you to go to church, you not being able to do anything but go to church ,then they treat you like a slave !If you move in with me I'll treat you like a princess." I was very naïve and I never was really treated how I wanted to be treated in my family I envied everybody else's family and the fun that they had. The words he said sounded like music to my ears. What teenage girl do you know who Would lose out on opportunity to move in with the love of their life? So I asked him "can I move with you?" He said "of course." I started to pack slight things like Some undies a shirt or two my tooth brush my phone charger etc. We were still on the phone, I couldn't wait to leave and spend my life with him. He made the plan to come get me at 9pm it was 8:30 . I was  so excited! I went downstairs and told my parents I would be on the front porch praying and talking to Jesus and they said okay. Our life resolved around church and the Bible . So all I knew was I had involve Jesus and My parents wouldn't question me. My dad was iffy to even let me go outside but he eventually let me go and told me to stay on the porch. It was around 8:50 and Rylan pulled up down a few house and texted me and told me to cmon . I ran to his car and got in on the passenger side with my bag and hugged him so tight and kissed and thanked him . We rode away together. I finally felt free. I knew my parents might've worried but at the time I didn't care. I finally felt actually love besides what Tonya ( my sister) gave me . Oh my poor sister I knew she would miss me..,I look at my phone it was 9:15. We were close to Rylans house. My mom,dad and Tonya were all blowing up my phone . I ignored them
All and turned off my phone and threw it out the window so the couldn't track me. I looked at Rylan and smiled I felt so badass.

I broke the concentration with my reflection in the mirror. I just started sobbing . I missed my sister and my family . Why does he choose to treat me this way now? What did I do? Why didn't he say no ? What did I do to deserve what I get ?

I hope you enjoyed this chapter next chapter will be coming so soon! Don't forget to share this story and comment cause I respond! 💕 -Xoxo Anonymous author.