.

The trap/apartment
Atlanta Ga, 11:30Pm August 29 2020

I scurried myself up off of the floor, and looked back in the mirror. I heard the raggedy front door open. I quickly whipped off my tears and ran into me and Rylans bedroom across the hall from the bathroom. I quick got in bed and played sleep.

   He came straight In the bedroom and was calling my name. "Ada... Ada wake up." I murmured "hmm?" He said " Get up I gotta tell you something." I sat up wiping my eyes. I said "yes master?" He said to me while packing a bag " I gotta buss a move in my home town Chicago and imma be gone a while maybe like a month and you can't come so imma leave you here ,you better not do nothing stupid and imma leave you 4 thousand dollars for food and shit you can get your nails and hair done and imma FaceTime you on a daily." He finished packing a big ass bag of clothes. " Okay master please be safe I love you so much." He said " ight I will,love you too shordy." As he walked over to the bed to kiss me on my lips and give me a hug. I walked him to the door where he gave me the apartment keys. I watched him get into his White Tesla model S. I waved to him and shut the door and squealed!

   I had butterflies when he kissed me we been arguing a lot and that's how I got the bruise on my face . I still loved him regardless of the hitting he did on me from time to time he would always try to make it up with something. But I was overall nervous! I Haven't been alone like this every I don't even know what to do. I went back to the bathroom and looked at my hair. "Ouu I need my hair done ! It's been a year or two !"  I got on my phone and searched up " Atlantawigstylist" and I found one the name was "hairsmackinnngee_" . I dm'ed him and said this. " hey I was looking to see if you had any open appointments for a lace front ?" He responded in a instant " Yes I'm actually open today if you would like to come in at 3pm!" I responded "Yes I'll be there at 3pm on the dot!" He said " Great see you then , mask are required!" As he sent me the location.

(PSA I am not from Atl I don't know much about it it's just interesting to me -Anonymous author)

I hearted the message and went to my closet to pull out a bag that had the name "ula hair". It was a hd black 13x6 lace wig. I had been waiting to wear it for the longest because I knew Rylan might not like it or might not let me go get it installed because he doesn't trust me. This was a perfect opportunity! I walked into the bathroom and looked at my phone it was 12:15 and I still needed to shower and wash my hair. I started the water and put it on blazing hot and took off my spaghetti strap shirt and Walmart panties and got in the shower. I realize I did put on music and the water was burning my skin. I hoped out the shower quickly and dried my hands on a towel then I grabbed my phone and opened it with Face ID then went to the app Musi . I hit shuffle and my boy Brent Faiyaz came on " gave you my all I had but it wasn't enough Thought I wasn't much but now you wanna make love now you wanna make love to me" I sung will adding Shea moisture curl and shine shampoo. I scrubbed it into my scalp.

I went into the bedroom and sat on the bed and took some coco butter off my night stand and put a large amount on my hand and rubbed them together. I lotioned up my body and walked over to my dresser and picked out my clothes . I puts on a long sleeve white shirt with some jeans and my white crocs. I put on some gold jewelry and some bath and body works gingham .I went into the hallway closet next to the bathroom and grabbed the blow dryer and some heat protector. I plugged it up in the bathroom and started to blowing out my hair.

25 minutes later
I picked up my phone and looked at the time it was 1:25pm. I walked out of the bathroom and picked up the house keys and seen that he had left the key for the little 2021 Ford Focus SEL . I had a license but it had my fake name on it " Katoria Lane" it also said I was 21.. a damn lie. I grabbed the money off the table and counted it . It was more than 4K it was 8k i thought " this nigga slow .." but I took it graciously and put it in my white Fannypack along with my charge, lipgloss ,a mask,Pepper spray,broken in half cd (for protection) and gum. I walked out the house with my phone,keys and wig bag in my hands and I walked out and locked the door . It felt so weird to actually lock the door by myself without Rylan..but I was excited about it. To finally have this much freedom ! I unlocked the door and got in the car and started it. I hadn't drove in months so I was ecstatic at this point . I looked in the glove box to see If the glock was in the glove department it was. I closed the glove box and I turned on the radio and Woah by Lil baby came on."Brand new car it's noisy come through and it's roarin you ain't gotta worry don't care about your boyfriend " I yelled them lyrics as I drove up to a chick-fil-a.
I looked at the clock in the car it was 2:10pm.

" It's a wonderful day at Chick-fil-A how may I help you today?" I heard the speaker say as I turned down my Music. "Hello can I get a 12 piece with Buffalo and ranch with a small fry and a Oreo milkshake please" the voice responded to me and said " of course your total will be 12.90 at the window please !" I had 2 cars in-front of me. I rolled up my window and turned the music back up they was playing Wap by Cardi b and Megan the stallion . I started yelling " GOBBLE ME SWALLOW ME DRIP DOWN INSIDE OF ME QUICK JUMP OUT FO YOU LET IT GET INSIDE OF ME" I pulled up some more. All they ordered was some water. Like what da fawk? Then they pulled off I got to the window and turned off the music. The work said " hello miss did you have the 12 piece?" I shook my head as I started to grab my money . The work said " the car ahead of you paid for you so here's your food ! The worker handed me the bag and the milkshake I said "thank you so much!" The worker said " my pleasure and slammed the window shut. I thought " we'll damn what did I do?" I pulled off and headed toward my appointment location. It was 2:45 I had to hit the gas there the appointment was 15 minutes away from where I was . I yelled DAMNIT I SHOULD'VE WAITED ! I sped down the street and past many cars . I was going 80 I'm a 50 mile zone. I wasn't even watching for cars until I looked over and seen lights and heard a big honk * HONNNNNKKKKK*

What will happen to Ada? Is this why Rylan doesn't trust her? Is this why she doesn't drive much? Did she get hit by semi? You have two choices A or b . Comment you answer a or b I need 5+ votes for the next chapter and I hope your enjoyed - Anonymous author out✌🏾