Goodbye Luke

A/N: It's back to Calum's point of view again yay. Hope you enjoy this chapter and thanks so much for the support guys!

I didn't know if I wanted to see Luke again. Well, I did know and the answer is yes. Every part of me wanted to see him and I longed for the feeling of his warmth and closeness on me again. But if my suspicion was right, I wanted nothing to do with him. I wasn't a booty call or someone you play with to get back at an ex. A huge part of me wanted to give him another chance, a chance to let him use me.

A text came from Luke.
Luke: Hey why aren't you at the library yet? :(

I didn't react at first, but I slowly typed back.

Calum: Yeah sorry can't make it today.

Sooner or later, Luke was going to take the hint and he was going to disappear from my life. All of this could pass and I could pretend I never met him. I could pretend that he hadn't changed my life. I could pretend I never loved him.

Luke: Hey I just want to talk about what happened. Please let me talk to you. This isn't how its suppose to end.

I let the tears fall from my eyes as I roughly wiped my cheeks. I couldn't respond to him. I hated myself for being unable to hate him, but I knew one thing for certain, that I was never going to forgive him.

A/N: Sorry for the short chapter. There is going to be a five month time jump from now to when they are both in college so get excited for that :)