.32

Three weeks later:

To say life had been one hell of a rollercoaster ride had to be an understatement of the century. Emma had first hand experienced her life going from batshit dark and  crazy to an ending that to this date felt unreal.

Unbelievable.

But the thing about unbelievable is. . .it's here to stay.

It's not a figment of your imaginations. .yeah it's here to stay.

Forever.

Because in the end the big bad wolf don't seem so scary. All this time it had been a tiny bee buzzing near your ear and you took it as an hulk. That's the truth about bad ones.

They make you believe they are larger in size then they actually are.

All it takes is an ounce of courage to beat it. Swat it away but not many can take a step and in silence endure everything. They are warriors too for they fight the battle in silence. In most cases sexual harassment begins at home but then a girl has to go out and face the catcalls too.

Sad but true how because of one gender, the other is forced to stay at home at night . One has to think a thousand times over the decision to step out at night.

Jake had been put behind the bars and his prosecution would start the next week and Emma felt ready to stand in the court and defend herself. Turned out, he had followed her tracks to the mansion and trapped poor Diana.

She had gone to meet her mother and to her surprise, the old woman had found love in a biker dude with the stereotypical head scarf and tats. Tearfully, she had hugged her daughter when Emma spilled the beans on her untimely departure.

For her, it had been the hardest . .bravest thing to do and she saw the anguish in her mother's eyes as tears slipped from her eyes. As she told Emma how she kicked Jake out of suspicion. How her motherly instincts kept flashing red flags at her sudden disappearance.

The mother daughter duo hugged each other out and wept and wept until Emma's heart felt full of gratitude and love.

When Maximus took her hand and walked out of the room—towards Diana. .she had feared her response.

What if she didn't believe her story?

What if she accused her of lying?

What if. . .

The bulging anticipation had her glance at her husband and he looked in her eyes.

Asking her to trust him.

And she did.

Diana had listen to every word with a calm grace that was a forte of her. She didn't lash out, didn't cry or broke something. Instead her response had been very dry.

"Oh for heaven's sake! Stop talking at the same time. I no longer associate myself to that vile man. Also did I mention he was cheating on me all this time?" She smirked.

The husband and wife didn't know how to respond to that.

"I don't care , guys." She had rolled her eyes. "I have my baby and . . honestly that's all that matters. We will drag his ass out in public though. That's for sure." She promised in a steely voice.

And then the next morning the three of them had planned out everything.

The rat got caught in the trap.

"I have to say . . seeing you so distant from had me push on the verge of giving up." She said softly, her head lying on his hard chest. His arm around her in a protective manner.

Maximus sighed.

"I know. I'm sorry. I had us married in an act of revenge." He chuckled.

"What a beautiful revenge it was. ." She whispered, looking up at him. Her eyes shining with love.

She closed her eyes as he kissed her forehead.

"You're one brave girl, Emma. " He said it from his heart.

He had been an insensitive jerk to her from the beginning and she had been nothing but . .well. .Emma.

His Emma.

"Will I ever get enough of you?" He wondered out loud.

"Never." She grinned in his chest.

She was grinning hard and the next second her eyes had widened when he changed their position with him on top. .staring down at the person who never gave up on him.

Emma's skin flushed at the sight of him. Over her. . looking at her with dark eyes as if he would devour her in a second. The thought send thrilling sensation all over her body. .

Slowly, he close the distance between them—his breath turning husky. .his eyes undressing her soul.

"I have made love to you and it still isn't enough. .I want to get under your skin. In your blood. ." He whispered softly. . bending down. .his lips moving against her neck.

Closing her eyes, she savoured the moment. .her hands going up and finding home on his shoulders.

She had to have him close up!

Close enough to forget where he began and where she ended.

Maximus crushed her to his body, molding her with his own. It had to be the most beautiful, intimate and soul filling moment of his life.

He loved capturing her soft sighs.

Loved unraveling her.

She always surrendered herself to him with a lovely smile. Maximus had to fight with himself not to lose control .

It was so easy to get carried away with her gazing at him.

"Never forget . .you're mine. . you belong to me . . ." He whispered in her ear in the mid of passion.

She smiled at his eagerness, at his love , at him always wanting to have her.

"I'm. Forever yours."

××××××××××××The End××××××××

Wow!

It was fun writing about Maximus. Probably the longest one I have written so far . I don't write long ones because I get bored 😛

Hmmm, what's next?

I know what is 😏

See you on the other side 😘

Also don't forget to tell me if you liked the story or was it meh for you