🐾 Six

2 months later

2 months later....
Shauntell

Found out I was pregnant after taking a plan b, the doctor told me that I was ovulating already they gave an ultrasound but I had to take some test to be really sure and indeed there was two lines.

I cried my eyes out because ion wanna be pregnant especially by a nigga who like putting their hands on me, decided to just hide everything and tucked it inside my birkin bag

I cried my eyes out because ion wanna be pregnant especially by a nigga who like putting their hands on me, decided to just hide everything and tucked it inside my birkin bag. Walking out the clinic and went to get inside my car feeling so much overwhelmed, can't believe that I'm really pregnant smh. Decided to get some ice cream when I ran into Nisha and her son Draco, they was sitting across from each other with some nigga, when Draco seen me he ran over in my arms. I picked him up and swung him around making him fall out with giggles, love that little boy like my own man. Just imagine me having my own like would I be a good mama? If I'm not its Kentrell responsibility since he wanted to have the baby.

"How's your relationship with Kentrell?"I had to look at her with a straight face because I'm not dating that boy, single is my name. "So y'all not in a relationship? Kentrell telling everybody that you is his so nobody tryna get you. Girl what kinda pussy you got because he didn't never do none of that shit before."Nisha started laughing, I slowly put Draco down and made up an excuse to leave because that nigga is driving me insane. Speaking of the damn devil.

"Hey gorgeous,"smiling to myself then I rolled my eyes because tf he want with me now, he been demanding me to so stuff all day and I'm tired. "Where you at with my food?"

"Kentrell I'm not your fucking assistant, getcho own damn food I am tired of you bossing me around...."He hung up mid sentence making me rolled my eyes, my phone rung again and this time its his mama, tf she want. I let the phone ring a couple of times thinking she'll get the hint that ion wanna talk and hang up but nope. I swiped the green button with an attitude.

"Okay if Tay Tay pushed your ass down them stairs you'll be rolling, bring your ass over here Riley,"rolled my eyes cause tf she calling me for if she's not talking to me, getting ready to hang up when I heard Tay Tay come on the phone. "Can you come get me please, I be good?"How can I say no to him, told him to get ready cause I'm on the way and he started smiling and ran off away from the phone then Riley wanted me to get him but I had politely denied that one. He was looking sad but he needs to blame his mama for messing up our friendship. Kentrell had demanded me to come straight to the house before getting Tay Tay, let this man put his hands on me I'm a fight back I am tired of being his punching bag.