🐾 Four

Kentrell Gaulden

Kentrell Gaulden

Since she wanna continue taking all these plan b's I decided to throw em out in the trash, she going to have my baby number three and more to come. Shauntell went out to get her hair and nails done but my boys just got here so they just waiting to meet the main person who I'm about to make my girl.

"Trell,"I heard behind me while I was fixing the kids some to eat and there she was standing in front of me looking flawless, I can stare at her all day and not get tired. "Kentrell what tf you making for them?!"She came in taking over and made the boys some chicken tenders and fries. That put a smile on their faces and started going in like they life depended on it.

"They was going to eat bologna and cheese sandwiches til you walked thru, I'm not a cook."She laughed and sat at the table interacting with the boys, she's really good with them that's why thinking about getting her pregnant tonight. East came over this morning wanted to talk to her but that didn't go well, they started arguing afterwards she left to get her hair and nails done. I was thinking about getting Kairi to come over so they can be together and maybe get Kobi as well but yeah I don't know fr. Boomer came in and told Shauntell to follow behind him out in the back, shit I'm following behind them as well. Whatever he gotta tell her I need to know since she's mines.

"What's up B?"He took out some papers and gave em to her, the look on Shauny face was unreadable it was just blank. She did had some tears in her eyes when she took out her phone calling her East over. "How you find out all of this?"

"Shauntell I'm your cousin on your mama side, you're the only child that your mama had. East mom still living and is married to y'all dad."I can tell she had a lot of questions to ask but couldn't find the right words to say it til East came over talking on the phone and smiling, that smile went away when Shauntell threw the papers in his face......

******

Shauntell

Shauntell

"B so we're cousins right?"I asked to be sure before banging on East mama's door he told that he wouldn't lie to me that had confirmed it. I had my brother to come with me just in case anything jump off with his mama. Kentrell stayed at the house with his kids I made dinner before leaving in case they get hungry. East mom let us inside then mugged me extra hard so I did the same because she get slap real quick. Didn't do shit to her ass but she wanna come at me crazy, fuck her and that granny ass wig. Boomer had told me to sit next to him while East sat next to his mama.

"Ion like you,"

"Good that makes two of us,"I smirked and rolled my eyes. "Where's dad?"I look around the room then Dave told me that he's at work, yeah alright. Rolling my eyes getting ready to head out when his mama spoke up about my mama.

"Your daddy never loves your mama that is why he came to propose to me after she died, we're expecting to."I don't know what came over me but I grabbed her by the hair and punch her, Boomer had got up and escorted me out of the house. How could he proposed to her when he was still married to my mama? I hate him! Fuck him and that dumb ass lady. If East wanna be like them then its fuck him too.

"Man you didn't have to punch that lady like that."Boomer said laughing getting in the car, soon as we was about to ride out that lady came out and shattered the back window, its war now because Boomer just got this car two days ago and he didn't spend his bread for nun, she gotta come outta pocket and I'm not even playing. Boomer got out his car and went off you can see all the anger in his face, I want ahead and told Kentrell everything that happened til my name was mention.

"What was said about Shauntell?"East was trying to blocked me from coming close to his mama. "Nah fuck that don't fucking block me bro because I need to know what was said about Shauntell so I can addressed the issue tf!"I forgot that Kentrell was on the other end of the phone because his voice was loud and deep. Boomer took my phone and walked away shaking his head, East mama was trying yanked me up by my shirt, ion play like that. East picked me up in his arms and took me away and we was leaving in his car but I couldn't leave Boomer so I had stepped out which was a bad idea. East mama punched me in the chest super hard making me fall out on the concrete then started laughing, I couldn't hardly breathe but heard East going off on his mama.

"Kentrell and the gang is on the way....." Boomer sentenced got cut off when they all pulled up in their cars, Ben and 3Three help me up and check to see if I didn't have any sores while Kentrell was yelling all in the lady face with his gun, my dad showed up and ran over to hug me so tight not letting go til that bitch spoke up with an attitude.

"You just going to let her disrespect me like that David?! That little bitch is too disrespectful!"My dad got in her face and pushed her back almost making her fall, it was funny.

"Bitch don't disrespect my daughter like that ever again if you don't wanna die! I don't mind going back to jail over my kids so play with me if you want to, you need to be worrying about that fast ass little girl you have...."

"Don't bring me up when I'm not around, tf wrong with you. Hey mama can I get some money? These bills is past due."I rolled my eyes because this bitch is so spoil and think the world revolve around her when it don't. Before her mama was about to say something and give her some money my dad stepped in pushing the girl to the side.

"How can you be broke laying up with a man? How can you worry about a bill when you are labeling someone as your significant other. I gave both of my wife's 600-700 a night y’all got everything y’all needed your mother always kept flowers and I made sure she was good. How can you settle for what you was NOT raised around. Don’t give anyone the satisfaction of making you feel like you “need” to much when you are doing your part. Nobody should ever be okay with not being stable. You stand firm on what you know you want, and need. When the person comes around that’s willing to do all of that to make you happy you’ll be fine. Don’t be 40 and dating. You know what you want and how you want to be treated."I felt that on another level. I require a lot I’m used to a lot and nobody can make me feel bad about that. East clapped hands with dad and the gang had saluted him for saying that because its the truth, I'm not laying down with a nigga who can't do shit for me that's law I was raised better than that. "Sabrina I love you like my own but its time to do better and leave these broke ass nigga alone. If they can't pay a bill in the house then what tf they doing around beside giving you dick, level tf up. Same goes for you Shauntell...."

"Dad you don't gotta worry about me I already know, mommy taught me everything I needed to know."Sabrina's phone went off putting a smile on her face but it vanished when dad took the phone from her hands reading the text message from some nigga she fucking with.

"You ain't getting this iPhone til you learn that these niggas don't give asf about you they only want pussy, and you dumb for giving it up. Savannah get your daughter because she acting just like you when you was growing up."Dad had turned to look at the gang then look over at me. "Is you fucking one of these niggas Shauntell?"I told the truth and said yeah. "Which one of y'all fucking on my daughter?"KD, Ben, 3Three, Baby Joe all told my dad that I was like a sister to them. Kentrell spoke up licking his lips  and grabbed my hand.

"Sir I might be fucking your daughter but just know she's not fucking on a broke ass nigga. She's good with me."Kentrell kissed me then asked to be his girlfriend I politely said no because he is still talking to Jaz. Mama didn't no dummy.

"Boomer you ready to head out?"I asked rolling my eyes, East told me to ride with him and that's what I did. Kentrell was trying to pulled me towards him but my dad told him to let me go.