Chapter 3 (part 2)

I don't know how long we sat there, me crying into his chest and him comforting me, telling me to let it all out and that everything is gonna be alright.

Next thing I remember is that I woke up on the floor with Merlin.

And we were fucking cuddling.

I woke hip up. "Merlin"

"Merlinnnnnn"

"Merlinn!!"

"WAKE UP DUMBO" I whisper yelled and he jumped awake.

"What- what's wrong-?" He asked rubbing his eyes.

"We slept on the floor" I said quietly, careful to not wake everyone up.

"Oh"

We got up and headed towards his room. I said goodnight to him and started going back to my room but then I remembered that I gave the room to snow.

Then I quickly made my way back to Merlin's room and knocked. He opened the door and raised a brow when he saw me.

"What's wrong?" He asked

"Remember how I wanted to borrow a sleeping bag so that I can sleep? Well could you give it to me?" I asked in a sleepy voice and yawned.

"Oh sure but where are you gonna sleep?" He let me in and went to his cupboard.

"I don't know... outside maybe? I can't sleep in my room because well, I gave it to red shoes, and I don't want to wake anyone else up sooo... outside is the only option." Just as I finished, He stopped searching his cupboard and gave me the 'You've got to be kidding' look.

"Are you insane?! You do realize that its super cold outside right? Or do you want to die?" He shook my shoulders and looked at me like I was a dumb bi-

I really should stop swearing its getting out of hand...

"Well, where should I sleep then?" I crossed my arms and looked at him raising a brow.

"You can sleep here, its your choice if you want to sleep on the bed or in the sleeping bag" He said scratching his neck nervously and looking down.

"Sureee...? I mean at least I get to sleep" I said and closed the window.

"Okayyyy then" He climbed up in his bed while I opened my sleeping bag and lied down on it.

"Goodnight n/n"

"Goodnight Magic boy"

"Oh god not that name" I chuckled at his words.

"I will never stop calling you that. Now sleep" I said

I closed my eyes and tried to sleep. 'Looks like I will be sleeping in here till my room is free' I thought before going in a deep slumber.

●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●

I told ya'll that this one will be short. Please don't kill me-

427 words. Ok that is very short-

Welp, bye and see you in the next one!

~creepywolf~