Chapter 10

"Who are you? Wait no, what are you?" I asked the mirror thingy that lifted me and Merlin in the air and gripped our bodies tightly. I squirmed to get out of its grip.

"I'm the magic mirror! Hahaha" I rolled my eyes and a branch tightened around our mouths so that we couldn't say anything. It then took us to the other side of the castle from above a broken bridge. We entered a room, and there was red shoes, tied up with branches on the floor. Regina was standing by the door with an apple in her hand.

"Eat the apple, or watch them die." She said and smirked. I tried to yell, I tried to scream and tell her not to eat it, but our voices were muffled because of our sealed mouths.

"Promise to me, you'll let them go" Red said to Regina and my eyes widened. I shook my head abruptly and yelled.

"Of course, after the third bell chimes, everything will be as it used to be" Regina said, I knew she was lying. I tried to get out from the tight grip of branches around my body and sealed mouth, but failed.

"Save my papa for me" Red shoes said taking the apple and taking a bite. I yelled. But it was muffled.

"She started turning into wood and we were taken back to the nasty mirror.

"Little Y/n and Merlin sitting on a tree, not getting K-I-S-I-N-G-D! Burn, I can't spell" The branch around my mouth loosened.

"You don't have to do this. Just take the shoes and let us go!" I yelled.

"Oh, I wish. The shoes are made of pure magic apple. Once the wearer wears them, the bond is permanent."

"That's not true, she took them of at the river!" Merlin said.

"That's impossible, why would she want to help you more than she wants to be beautiful? What did you do to her. Did you cast a spell?" He exclaimed and I furrowed my brows at Regina's words from before and Red being turned into wood.

"What's going to happen to her?!" I asked the bastard.

"Oh, once she eats the apple, she will turn into a tree. The first bell, OHH nothing really happens but very dramatic. The tree bears fruit, then the second bell, ohoho Excitement amounts! The apple turns into a pair of red shoes, and when the third bell chimes, the circle of life!" He explained.

"And then what?!" Me and Merlin asked. This mirror was being a pain in the ass.

"Regina will be the most beautiful woman in the kingdom" he said happily with a smirk on his face, and I wanted nothing more than slapping it off of its disgusting.... glass, face or whatever it is.

"I don't care about her, what about snow white?!" I yelled in frustration.

"The tree withers and dies, and so does Snow white" He said with an evil grin.

"NOOOOOOO!!"

"YEEEEEESSSS" I flicked my wrist and fire started to form in my palm. I touched the branch and It's grip loosened on me. I fell on the ground. I got up and freed Merlin from the mirror's grip. He took out one of his spells and flicked his wrist, while I tired to think of something. My eyes landed on the door where we were taken to see snow white. I burnt the branches that were blocking the exit, so that there was enough space for us to go.

"Merlin! Go to the door and save her, I deal with this bastard!" I said pointing towards the open source. Just as I said that, a branch threw me towards a pillar and I landed on my back. I groaned in pain. I tried to erupt some ice, or fire, but failed because I didn't have enough strength.

"Y/n!" Merlin got thrown to. His spells fell out in front of him as he fell on some other pillar on his stomach. He tried to grab one of them but we got pulled up. We got tied up in an 'x' position. I tried to get out of the grip, but it was too tight.