Chapter 29

This is basically just going to be telling you what happened to them as they grew up and how their lives are 10 years later.
//
Grayson and Devon got engaged last month. They've been dating ever since the ninth grade. Grayson seems really happy whenever he's with her and I can tell that they were meant to be. Devon and I became really good friends, and I can count on her for literally anything I need.

Speaking of friends, Ryan and Lilly moved in together a year ago. They're still in New Jersey, but they've moved a little more south.

As for Ethan and I, after I got out of the hospital we were inseparable. We did literally everything together. We went to the movies, kissed a little, went shopping, kissed a little, and I went to all of his lacrosse and football games (afterwards we'd kiss a little).

After high school, we went to the same college. I ended up getting a scholarship to a school in California and Ethan transferred so we could stay together. About a year after we graduated, we got married. We were only 23 but hey, when you're in love you don't care how old you are. We got married on the beach in the morning when the sun was rising. I liked to think of it as the sun was starting a new day, just like how Ethan and I were starting a new life together.

Now, I get to wake up next to him every morning in our house in LA. And knowing that I was carrying our child that we both created made it all the more crazy. (I'm hoping for a girl, but Ethan swears it'll be a boy)

When I was 14 or 15, I didn't expect my life to turn out like this at all. I always thought I'd be sad and have to rely on pills to be happy. But now, it was like Ethan was my pills. He made me happy. For once in my life, I was happy.

I guess all these problems were worth it in the end.

//
ITS ALL OVER!!!

I just want to say thank you to everyone who's been reading. Whether it be you've been here from the start, or you've just now started. You guys are totally wicked.

I honestly wasn't expecting to get so many reads and votes. Which is probably the only reason I kept writing. So thanks guys! You're the ones who made this happen, not me!

And don't worry! I'll be starting a new story soon. It'll be a Grayson fic this time. Of course it's gonna be a little dark, just like how Problems. was. But I still think you guys are going to like it! I've already started writing it because I'm so excited!

Thanks again guys, ily all.

-Betty