In Love With An Alien - Its Like War

Chapter 2 - Its Like War

A grin spread across my face as I reached for his zipper.

 I swallowed hard as electrifying sensations began to creep down my spine, this was wrong on so many levels but I still went ahead with it. I pushed the silver zipper down slowly wanting desperately to see what was beneath it all; suddenly two strong hands grabbed my shoulders painfully.

My body trembled in fear as I looked up into the green eyes of my mysterious man, he must have seen what I was doing and he was probably pissed. I opened my mouth to provide him with a flimsy excuse as to why I had been unzipping his trousers, yet as I stared into his eyes they appeared unfocused; he seemed to be looking at something only he could see.

“Hey are you ok.” I asked very concerned, I don’t know what it was about this boy but I had this strong urge to protect him from everything it startled even me that I could have strong urges or feelings for someone I barely knew.

“We are all going to die.” He said in aguish now focusing his attention on me. “I have to stop It.” he added tightening his grip on my shoulders and shaking me as if the answers were hiding on my body and shaking it would make it fall on to his lap.

I winced in pain, “Hey it’s ok.” I cooed and guided his head towards my shoulder, he must be in some kind of shock, I mean you would be too if you fell from the sky. I patted his back softly and whispered encouraging words to him.

I felt his body unclench, his breathing seemed to relax and then I heard the gentle snore, I stood back and laid him gently on the ground. I felt so sorry for him; he must have been through a lot, journeying from his universe here, for I was very convinced that he was an alien.

I stared at his body curiously, not because I was checking him out but I wanted to see if he had eleven toes or three hearts, basically something different that would confirm my suspicions, but I found nothing strange, in fact he looked very human but who knows there could be something underneath that I couldn’t see.

I snapped out of my daze and busied myself with cleaning his wounds, the cut on his back was very deep, it looked like someone one had slashed his back with a sword. The rest of the wounds were bruises which he had probably sustained from the fall.

I realized that he needed several stitches, so I rushed back into our cabin searching for my first aid which I had forgotten on my first trip; I also grabbed a flask containing hot water and more towels. The rain was coming done harder; it hadn’t rained like this in years as far as I knew, but then I never really paid attention to the weather so I could be wrong.

I soaked the towels I had procured with hot water from the flask and began to clean the wounds which were a mixture of blood and dirt, this time I was too concerned about his health to lust after his body. I stitched the parts that needed to be stitched and then wrapped the wounds in deep bandages, for now he would be okay, I just prayed his wounds didn’t get infected or I would have to take him to the hospital, which would be bad because they would have questions about his wounds and then demand an ID which I couldn’t produce.

Satisfied with my nursing him, I sat back and once again my mind drifted to the naked body lying in front of me, he didn’t have a stitch of clothing on him save for the bandages, my cheeks turned red as l stared at his lower waist, I quickly looked away and picked up a spare sheet close by.

It was better this way; I wouldn’t be tempted to lust after an unconscious man who I suspected to be an alien.

The next thing I knew I should do was go back and cover his tracks, because I knew someone would eventually find that enormous hole in the woods and then they would come investigating, and when they did I had to make sure there was no trace whatsoever leading to this man.