Part 1

January, 1st 2017

"There comes a time when the world gets quiet and the only thing left is your own heart. So you'd better learn the sound of it. Otherwise, you'll never understand what it's saying."

"So that's it? You just broke up?" Jennie, a girl with brunette hair asked the other girl with pale skin.

She shrugged her shoulders. To say the least, the girl didn't even look sad—not even slightly.

"Yeah. We are over now. That's it. The end of our story. The end of Krystal and Lisa's story." She stated—half satisfied. It seemed like she is actually happy about the fact that she just broke up with her girlfriend.

Jennie sighed at Krystal's words. She knows her too well. Krystal might not be showing what she feels but she knows damn well the latter isn't completely happy about it—about the breakup.

Jennie fidgeting her fingers as she looks at the latter, "So, now what?"

"Now I'm free"

"Are you sure you're okay?"

"Mhmm," Krystal said, she puts all of her attention to her phone screen as she lays down in Jennie's huge bed.

Jennie followed her, she lays herself down next to Krystal.

This is funny for her, she knows how wild Krystal and Lisa's relationship was. She knows everything they did—everything Lisa did for her. Jennie still remembered how Lisa would do so much for Krystal's birthday, how Lisa booked the whole theatre for it.

Lisa is a romantic person—that's how Jennie sees. She's very attentive towards someone she loves and Jennie knows pretty damn well how much she loves Krystal—if she didn't, she wouldn't go to such hardest way to make her friend happy. But sadly, everything is over now. Jennie doesn't even know why they break up.

"Krystal," she called.

"Hmm?"

"Why did you guys break up?"

"Because I just no longer feeling it anymore"

Jennie was slightly confused hearing her answer. It is as if Krystal knows, she then sighed and looks at the latter who is still laying in bed.

"I love her, yes. But there are things that I know about her that so many people didn't. And I can no longer handle it. Lisa can be too much." Krystal explained.

"You love her, but you're no longer in love with her?"

"Something like that. I mean, I am not completely okay, I know you know it—but just because Lisa is very attentive and care a lot about others not because I am still in love with her. That's why I kind of feel bad about her if I keep on having a relationship with her when I don't have the same purpose as her"

Jennie sighed. This is not as complicated as she was expecting would be but somehow, she admits she didn't really get the idea of it—maybe because she has never experienced it before—being in love and out love.

But that was before Jennie's story started.

That was before Lisa came to her life.

That was before Lisa texted her. Asked her for a help to get back together with Krystal but ended up falling miserably to Jennie—and vice versa.

That one "Hey Jen, this is Lisa. Can we talk?" text started their relationship.

It seems like Jennie's life has changed and all her beliefs about love changed as well. She slowly believes how beautiful love is.

Of course, they went to a dramatical antics after Krystal knew they started dating. It wasn't because Krystal was jealous of them. It wasn't because she didn't want to see her friends happy. It wasn't because any of that—but bro, girl code.

You do not date your friend's ex.

But Jennie couldn't help herself not to falling. Lisa is just that girl who she needed—at the perfect time.

"I need to talk to Krystal," Jennie said.

Lisa chuckled as she reached Jennie's hand and squeezed it, "baby, what's more for us to talk with her? Yes, we are dating. Yes, she was my ex," she responded. Her face hardened as she let go of her girlfriend's hand, "...if you are going to talk about girl's code to me then leave it. I don't want to hear."

Jennie is fully aware of that. She knows Lisa thinks how crazy that one sound. She knows Lisa doesn't care anymore about Krystal—even though they are friends now.

So Jennie stood up as she approaches her girlfriend slowly. She puts both of her hands on Lisa's shoulders and starts to massage it. She knows how her girlfriend loves this.

With eyes closed, Lisa hummed as she enjoyed Jennie's magic hands when she massage her like that—also other thing.

"Hmmm, this feels nice." Lisa stated. She then opens her eyes and looks Jennie at her eyes. She pulled the latter closer to sit on her lap, "I love you, Jen."

Jennie loves Lisa too—a lot. More than anything in this world right now. She loves everything about Lisa.

She once heard someone said to follow the sound of your heart and she knew, the moment she met this girl, she will choose her over anything. Hell, she even ready to possibly ruin her friendship with Krystal for Lisa.

She fell hard on her. She doesn't even care—not a tiny bit of what bad things Krystal said about Lisa. Lisa never done anything like that when she's with her.

And she believes Lisa.

So, with that, she pulls the latter's head and claims her lips in a very calming and slowly kiss that Lisa replied as slowly as what Jennie gives.