Scared ❤️

Nicole had been once again hiding something from John ! But this time she didn't want yo worry him ! He had enough you on his plate dealing with her and her crazy hormones ! Besides that Johns dad had been handling it so she didn't think it was necessary to let him know what was going on until it was all over ! Even though she feared what might happen she needed to act normal around John ! They had been through much to have it all be taken away from them she loved him and she didn't want anything to destroy what they have build out of love ! And she would rather wait until the twins were born to deal with it that's if it went on that long !!

Brie: Nicole you have to tell him !
Nikki: I know but I don't want to worry him !
Brie: But this is important !!
Nikki: I don't know !

She said as she laid in Bries lap and started to fall asleep !

Later that day with John and Randy !

Randy: So how you holding up ?
John: What do you mean ?
Randy: Being a father of twins or well will be !
John: It feels great and I'm happy !
Randy: That's great but there's something you need to know !
John: What ?
Randy: Do you know why Nicole is here ?
John: She misses me ?
Randy: There's more to it !
John: She's jealous of Debbie ?
Randy: She hasn't told you ?
John: Told me what ?
Randy: Jackson escaped prison and he had been threatening to kill Nicole !

John couldn't believe what he was hearing someone wanted to kill the mother of his children !

John: Why hasn't anyone said anything ??
Randy: She didn't want to worry you but I thought you should know in case he comes here !!

John started to panic !

John: I have to go be with her he said as he drove back to the house !

When he came in he saw Nicole sitting in the couch and Brie in the kitchen !!

Nikki: Hey your back fast !!
John: Why didn't you tell me anything ?

Nikki sighed snd looked at Randy !

Nikki: I told you not to say anything !
Randy: I'm sorry Nicole but he had to know !
Nikki: Can you guys leave us alone for a second ?
Brie: Yeah ! We will be in your room !

They nodded and left !

Nikki: Look I'm sorry but I didn't want you to worry about it I think you have enough with me and my hormones ! I didn't want to put more on your plate !
John: I don't care what I have to deal with as long as your okay !
Nikki: John I'm so scared !

She said as she cried into his arms.....