My Love ❤️

After months and months of planning the day had finally arrived they decided that the perfect placed to have their wedding would be in Boston being that that's where they met that's where they fell in love ! That where everything came to be so they decided that's where they should bind there ever lasting love ! Nicole thought that maybe it wouldn't last forever but she wanted nothing more that for it to be that way ! She couldn't imagine her life without John ! She loved her life as a powerful woman a head of a company at only 19 ! Mother at 19 and soon to be wife at 19 better than 18 she thought ! She was waiting patiently for her hair stylist and make up artist to arrive being that she turned them away once at her fist wedding that never happened ! She thought this time things must go absolutely perfect !

When they finally arrived that got to work on her then everyone else ! After that Nicole was waiting for it to be close to the time she had to walk down stairs to put on her dress when her mother walked in !

They hugged and sat on the couch !

Kathy: How you feeling ?
Nikki: Like I can fly ! I'm so happy !
Kathy: I can tell ! I just want to make sure your making the right decision !
Nikki: What do you mean ?
Kathy: Do you really want to be a wife at 19 ? You're so young you have so much to live for !
Nikki: Maybe but mom I am so overwhelming happy ! I just can't imagine what life would be like without my babies and my John ! I am smiling on the inside but my smile on inside its so much bigger I seriously can't stop smiling I know I'm going the right thing because he's what makes me happy and the thing is that I've never in my life been this happy since daddy died and I fear that if I let this go I won't ever be this happy again !
Kathy: Okay sweetie I just want to make sure ! Now give me lots of grand babies ?
Nikki: Well you don't have to worry John wants a bus load of kids haha !
Kathy: Haha when your dad told me that I told him the to either become a teacher or bus driver !

Nikki laughed and hugged her mom !

Nikki: I love you mommy !
Kathy: I love you too sweetie ! I wish you and John nothing but happiness !
Nikki: Thank you !

After a couple more minutes of talking she got up and left ! Then came back when it was almost time for the ceremony so everyone was getting her into her dress !

When she came down she took Johns breathe away in a stunning Lace Ballgown ! To him she looked like a true queen ! He couldn't help but cry at the sight of how beautiful she was !

After the ceremony everyone was celebrating and while the party was going on John and Nikki escaped for a while to catch a breathe ! And be alone for the first time as husband and wife !

John: How are feeling Mrs. Cena !
Nikki: I'm feeling amazing Mr. Cena !

She said as she wrapped her arms around his neck !

John: Finally my wife !
Nikki: And you're finally my husband !
John: I love you Nicole ! I love you so damn much I just can't find enough ways to tell you !
Nikki: I feel the same exact way !
John: So when can we expect a new baby ?
Nikki: Omg !
John: What ?
Nikki: I had twins not even over years ago and you already want to stick another one in here ?
John: Yes is that bad ?
Nikki: No but I have a company to run and so do you and I want to enjoy being married before adding more kids into the picture ! It's just that we won't have enough us time now with the twins adding another child will only make it impossible !

John thought about it and she was right !

John: I guess you're right maybe if the twins were here we could take a 4 month honeymoon in Europe ! But instead we're taking a 2 week honeymoon in Panama !
Nikki: And I don't even like the fact that I have to be away from our kids but it would be nice to have alone time !
John: So exactly how many more year ?
Nikki: At the most 4 !
John: Deal !

He said as she stuck out his pinky ! She laughed and hooked hers with his !

After the party they left for their honeymoon after coming back they spent as much time as they could as a family when they weren't crazy busy with their businesses !

After the 4 years Nicole had 3 more kids and John was happy that with his family ! Randy and Brie eventually got married and had 4 kids of their own !

Brie and Randy were married for over 34 years ! As were John and Nicole ❤️

A/N
Well that's it for this book ! I think it's the longest book I've written ! Oh well !

Make sure to read !

I'm Here ❤️ (Might change the name)

Our Beginning❤️ ( Sequel To Meant To Be❤️)

I will be starting to do dedications on that book ! So make sure to like and comment !