Chapter 2

Ok, so this is the second chapter even though the first chapter and this didn't get any feed back yet. So yes, this is still BoyxBoy and MarcusxChase. Can just one person comment on this? That would make my week, as nothing I've written has gotten any comments yet. I'm done rambling so onto the story.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next morning, Chase and Marcus woke up together. "Good morning." Chase said, yawning as he stretched. Marcus wrapped his arm around Chase and pulled him back on the bed. "Good Morning babe." He said. Chase smiled, but the smile lessened as he heard footsteps coming up the stairs. "Marcus, I heard someone coming up the stairs. You need to go hide." Chase hissed. You see, Chase and Marcus hadn't told anyone about their relationship, for fear of Davenport disapproving. "Ok, where are my clothes?" Marcus asked, getting. Chase tossed Marcus his boxers. "Thanks Chase." Marcus as he slid them on before diving into Chase's closest. Chase got out of bed, grabbing his clothes, tossing them on before getting dressed. There was a knock on the bedroom door and he went to open it. It was Bree. "Good morning Bree." Chase said. "Morning Chase. Have you see my lotion?" She asked. Chase shook his head. "Nope, try asking Adam." Chase told Bree. Bree looked at him. "Ok, by the way, why are wearing your clothes from yesterday?" She asked. "I was really tired last night and fell asleep wearing them." Chase explained.

Bree looked skeptical. "Alright, well I'll see you at breakfast." She said before leaving his bedroom. After she left, Chase closed his door. "Wow that was close. Marcus, you can come out now." Chase said. Marcus came out of the closet fully dressed. "I hope you don't mind, I borrowed some of your clothes." Marcus said. "It's fine, you look hot wearing them anyway." Chase said as Marcus blushed. "Thanks." He said. Chase smiled. You're welcome and you look cute when you blush." Chase told Marcus. Chase was wearing his green and white stripped polo shirt and jeans like the night before, while Marcus was wearing an Avenged Sevenfold t-shirt, jeans and a hoodie. Chase hugged Marcus, squeezing his but. "Fuck, I love your hot ass." Chase whispered to Marcus. "And I love your hot, tight ass." Marcus told Chase. "Marcus." Chase moaned as Marcus squeezed his ass, kissing him deeply before kissing down his neck, nipping at the pulse point. "Mmm, Marcus please." Chase growled. "Chase." Marcus moaned when Chase bit his neck, kissing him before pushing him down on the bed. "Chase," Marcus began, pushing through the lust. "We can't do this right now, what if we get caught?" He asked.

"You're right, what if we get caught by someone? I don't know what Davenport would if he found out. I don't want to get sent away, away from you and Adam, Bree and Leo, who are like my siblings." Chase began. "I do love you though, and want to be with you." Chase told Marcus. "I love you too, and I want to be with you. Forever, even though forever is a long time." Marcus said. Chase smiled and laughed lightly. "Forever is a long time. And I'd love to spend my forever with you." Chase told Marcus. Marcus smiled and looked at Chase as he sat up. "So what are we going to do now?" He asked Chase. "We could go down for breakfast and just say you decided to stop buy this morning instead of how you stayed the night." Chase explained. "Alright, since with the actual answer they might get suspicious." Marcus concluded. "Yep." Chase said. Marcus stood up from the bed and him and Chase went downstairs.

"Oh hey Chase. When did Marcus get here?" Dr. Davenport asked when Chase and Marcus arrived downstairs. Marcus looked at the floor as he blushed. "Just this morning." Chase answered. "Oh, Alright. Are you going to eat breakfast with us?" Davenport asked. "Yeah, I didn't get a chance to eat at home this morning." Marcus said. Marcus and Chase then sat at the counter. As they ate cereal for breakfast, Marcus looked over at Chase. He thought about the night before and all the things he wanted, no needed Chase to do to him. Chase was hot as fuck, and he'd never topped before. Marcus had always been the dominant one, while Chase bottomed. Even though they loved each other, it was still hard since they couldn't tell anyone about their relationship because they didn't know how to tell anyone, especially Davenport, and Marcus couldn't bear the thought of Chase being sent away, which Davenport could do if he found out about their relationship.

Marcus looked back up from the table and smiled slightly at Chase. Chase smiled back as he put the dirty dishes in the sink. Marcus got up from the table. "So what do you want to do?" He asked Chase. "How about we go to my bedroom and just talk? We could listen to music too." Chase suggested. Marcus smiled. "I'd like that." He told Chase. They then went back up to Chase's bedroom. "So what do you want talk about?" Marcus asked. "I wanted to talk about us. Our future together, more specifically." Chase said. "Oh, ok. Just say what you want to say." Marcus said, sitting besides Chase. Chase took a deep breath. "Ok, you see, our relationship I love everything about it, the sex, you, everything. But what are we going to when we're older? I do want to go to college and have kids. I know this is serious, so I understand if you don't want to talk about this right now." Chase told Marcus. "No, Chase, it's ok, we're Sophomores in High School, you're right to be thinking about this stuff. I don't exactly know about going to college or not, but I do want kids as well. We're going to have to find a surrogate though." Marcus told Chase.

"Actually, Davenport could create a kid with our DNA like he did with the different DNA when he created Bree, Adam and I. Bionics are optional, but would be nice." Chase said. "I'd love to have a bionic kid. You're bionic so why not?" Marcus asked. "You're awesome you know that?" Chase asked. Marcus smiled. "I love you." He told Chase, pulling him down on the bed. "I love you too." Chase said, wrapping his arms around Marcus. Chase and Marcus cuddled together until they fell back asleep.

-------------------------------

Here's Chapter 2, finally finished. It's so Bi-Polar though because of how I put my emotions into my writing and my emotions are screwed up right now with everything. So I hope you guys like this Chapter and it leads up to things in the next few Chapters. And there will be more sex scenes too, I'll be sure of that.

Please Read, Vote & Comment!

Xo, Tiff

.P.S. I'm glad I decided continuing it and thank you to BTRlover2211 for being the only commenter.