Chapter 4

Here's Chapter four and I hope you guys like it. Continues where Chap. 3 left off along with a few new things. Gonna try writing in First person .P.O.V. (Point of View) for once for this story, so I'm sorry in advance if the chapter isn't very good.

------------------------------------------------------------

Chase's .P.O.V.

I smiled as shortly after, Marcus pulled into the driveway of the Davenport house. Marcus then parked the car before we got out and walked to the door. "What do we do now?" I asked as I opened the door. "We should watch a movie. Well not watch it, kiss and ignore it." Marcus said, smirking. "Sounds awesome." I said, kissing Marcus. Marcus smiled into the kiss, wrapping his arms around me before carrying me to the couch. He sat me down, sitting with me. Marcus deepened the kiss. It felt like I was on fire as I bit Marcus' lip. He let me in, tugging at his shirt. I broke the kiss, taking off Marcus', well my shirt. Marcus threw his head back and moaned, allowing me access to kiss and nip down his neck, leaving a trail of little purple-red marks. Marcus moaned, fiddling with my shirt before taking it off. Marcus then kissed me again, beginning to palm my growing length through my jeans. "Marcus.." I moaned, trialing off as I threw my head back. Marcus stopped for a second, unzipping my pants. Noticing this, I smirked, flipping us over so that I was on top of Marcus. Marcus slid my pants down and tossed them out of the way while I got to work on Marcus' pants and belt. I took them off, tossing them aside and slid down Marcus' boxers. I then began rubbing and squeezing Marcus' member, jerking him off before going down on him. Marcus moaned as I took him in his mouth, licking the tip before doing so. Marcus moaned more as I began to bob my head up and down. "Oh God.." Marcus moaned in ecstasy as I began to deep throat him, playing with his balls as well. "God yes!" Marcus moaned loudly as he began to trust into my mouth. I continued sucking Marcus off as he moaned and screamed. "Oh my freaking God! Chase!" Marcus cried out as he came in my mouth with one more thrust.

I swallowed every drop of his hot seed before pulling away. "That was amazing." Marcus remarked. "It was." I replied. smirking. I then removed my own boxers, tossing them in the pile of discarded clothes before laying Marcus across the couch. "You're gonna love this." I told him, spitting on my hand before taking a finger and inserting it into Marcus' hole. "Tell me if it becomes too much." I whispered. Marcus bit down on his hand to stop the moan of pain from escaping. I then inserted another finger, beginning to scissor them. "Oh God." Marcus moaned as he took his hand out of his mouth. I added a third finger, finishing stretching Marcus out. "You ready babe?" I asked. "God yes." Marcus moaned. I then positioned myself at Marcus' entrance before thrusting into him. I went halfway in at first, letting Marcus adjust to my size. "Faster.." Marcus moaned. I smirked to myself, lightly running my fingers through Marcus' hair as I went faster. "God Chase, harder, fuck me harder." Marcus moaned. I moaned as well as I went faster. "Urgh, please..." Marcus cried. In that moment, I lost all my self-control and pulled completely out of Marcus before slamming back into him. "Ah God, Fuck!" Marcus cried as I hit his prostate repeatedly. "God you're so tight." I moaned as I continued pounding into Marcus, flipping us over so Marcus was riding me. Marcus bounced up and down on my length, moving in sync with my thrusts. "Oh my Fucking God, Chase, I'm gonna cum!" Marcus shouted as he shot his cum onto himself, me and the couch as I continued to hit his prostate. "Ah, Freak I'm going to come too!" I shouted as I came inside Marcus, releasing my seed. As Marcus pulled off of me, he turned to look at me. "That was awesome." Marcus said, kissing me. "Yeah, but we have a mess to clean up." I remarked, kissing back. "Well after we clean up, we can move to the bedroom and have more fun." Marcus said. "Oh God yes." I told him.

Slight Time Skip

I slid my boxers back on and Marcus did the same as we sat on the couch once we cleaned up the little mess we made. I smirked at Marcus. "Hey." I said. "Hey what?" He asked. I didn't answer, I just kissed him. Marcus kissed me back and moaned as I bit his lip while squeezing his but. He let me slid my tongue in his mouth and I pushed him so I was on top of him again. I had just popped his ass cherry and I already want to fuck him again. I also wanted him to fuck me as well. Though we've been having sex a lot, there was still sexual tension somewhat, probably because of how we were hiding out relationship. "Marcus!" I squeaked with need as we began grinding against each other. Marcus kissed me, muffling my moaning and groaning. I kissed him back passionately and he shoved his tongue in my mouth this time. I wrapped my legs around his waist and he bucked his hips against me. As we were making out all the could be heard was a mix of moaning and happy groaning sounds, when Marcus and I weren't attached at our lips.

"Hey!" All of a sudden, Eddy popped up on the lcd screen on the wall. I rolled my eyes. I thought Davenport would have shut him off or taken him with whether purposely or accidentally. "Eddy, what do you want?" I asked is annoyance. "What I want is I don't want to what two horny teenage boys do with each other." Eddy whined. I rolled my eyes. "You do realize that you could just shut yourself off and leave us alone?" I retorted. "Well that wouldn't be fun would it?" Eddy asked snidely. "Yes it would. For us. And I know how to reprogram you, stupid emoticon." I replied. "Oh, but that would get you in trouble with Davendork, your little daddy." Eddy rolled his animated eyes at me. "So what? You'll leave us alone then." I crossed my arms over my still shirtless chest in anger. "Well, why don't I tell Davenport about your little love affair then?" Eddy asked and I cringed. He was a stupid emoticon, but I, nor Marcus could risk being outed yet. Not now, maybe another time, but not this time. "No, please please don't, at least not yet!" Marcus and I begged. "Fine, fine. I won't. I don't want to hear your stupid whining!" Eddy exclaimed before shutting himself back off. I looked over at Marcus. "That was close." I breathed. "It was." he nodded. I wrapped my arms around him and basically held on for dear life. I was worried. Davenport had tried to send Adam, Bree and I away before and I knew he could potentially do it again. Though this time Tasha would probably try and stop him, but I knew it might now work. We made it out of the recycling center before, but he wasn't going to mistake us for robots again. He had learned that lesson.

"Marcus." I whispered. "Chase. Look, whatever happens, I'll still be here. Whether it'd be five miles or one thousand, you can count on me." Marcus said. I smiled lightly and laid my head on his chest as we sat on the couch. I sighed and ran my fingers through Marcus' hair and he did the same with me. I kissed him quickly and went back to laying on his chest. Marcus rested his head on my shoulder and we stayed like that for who knows how long.

Ok, I thought that this chapter should end there. So yeah. Anyways, I hope you like it and have a good day, well night.

XO, Tiff