Chapter Four

𝓓𝓮𝓜𝓪𝓻𝓬𝓾𝓼

I knew she was watching me from her windows that peeked into my balcony doors. I knew that she saw me in the alleyway with that man, it's the only reason that he didn't die.

When she came over to bring me cookies I couldn't say that I was surprised. I was intrigued.

No ones has ever really paid attention to me and the fact that she does scares me. I can't afford to be scared, it makes me sloppy so I need to get rid of her somehow. Walking around my apartment I planned my next attack. The man in the alleyway John was my best bet. He lives in the apartment next to the girl. So it wouldn't raise an eyebrow if I went over.

Grabbing my phone and making sure I had my key I leave my apartment. As I walk to John's apartment the girl comes out but doesn't notice me standing there. She walks down the stairs to her car and leaves. I look at her apartment door and try the knob. It's locked. Well duh dumbass did you expect it to be open. I scoff and roll my eyes as I thought to myself.

I walk to the next door and knock. John opens the door. "Well hello, neighbor! Nice to see you again," John says with a wide smile. I nod and he invites me in. After closing and locking the door he ushers me in. I look around and make a mental map in my head. "I didn't expect you to come over today so it's a bit messy," John says wiping stuff off of his couch. "Oh I didn't plan on coming but I thought why not," I say laughing.

As the night went on I had my plans set. One for John and one for the girl. We watched the game on his TV or more like he is watching the game and I'm watching him.

When the game ends I look at the time and see it's past midnight. "I should go, it's past midnight," I say standing up and stretching. "Oh yea, of course, thank you for coming over man," he says giving me a bro hug.

"Thanks for having me," I say and then leave. I head back to my apartment and got everything thing I needed ready. I'm going to take them both out at the same time.

I look to my balcony and see her moving around her apartment wearing nothing but a large hoodie and what looked like shorts.

I noticed her long curly black hair swishing around her body. She wasn't short when she came to my apartment she was around 5'10".

She is a beauty. From my few weeks of being here I've noticed, she doesn't even have anyone over. It's just her. Grabbing my work computer I do my research and change stuff around so that tomorrow works out perfectly.

She sprays her plants and sits in her chairs looking at the moon. She does this every night I've noticed. This night was different though. She had a camera in her hands and was taking pictures of the moon.

She looks at the pictures she took and smiles to herself satisfied before she leaves to go inside. Sighing I head back to my laptop. I kind of feel bad but at least she won't get too hurt.