At the very right end of the shed, he sat silently.

Again, he had an indifferent pose. Again, he held an indifferent book.

A book that was similar to what was in Stella's possession in that moment. This wasn't an impulsive decision. She has been trying to look for it since the first time she saw it in that boy's hand. At first, it was out of curiosity. But as the days passed seeing the same cover over and over again, she became desperate. It wasn't in any book store in town nor was it owned by anyone she knew. She finally found it in her school's library. Deeply buried in a shelf at the far corner of the room. Covered in dust. Untouched for years. Waiting to be opened. Impatiently, she embraced her bag tightly on her lap. She'll read it straight at home.

Maybe her previous reasoning for her uneasiness towards the boy wasn't the case. Maybe seeing him take out the book surrounded by harsh downpours disturbed her. Stella was the president of her school's book club, after all. The pleasant smell of old pages. The crisp feeling of its corners. The vast worlds portrayed through ink and paper. She couldn't fathom herself willingly risk a single drop to land on something so precious.

What a reckless boy, she reckoned.