LEAVING

ANNA POV:

I wake up on y/ns chest. She's still sleeping peacefully and I realise that this is the beginning of the last few hours with her for a while. She will leave in a few hours and I don't know when or if she even comes back.
I start to think about the moments we had together. It hasn't been that many because she had to go to practice and was pretty exhausted afterwards but I enjoyed every second with her. The way she smiles at me makes me feel happy even on bad days. Her nerdy side with all the little facts she knows about Star Wars, Marvel and other random stuff and how amazed she gets by that is the cutest thing ever. She already knows me better than some of my friends do and always knows what to say to make me feel comfortable and safe. I feel home when I'm with her. I think I really like her, which is scary af.
I feel y/n moving slowly and her eyes open staring into mine. God I could get lost in those y/e/c eyes. 

"Hey boon."
"Morning"
"What's wrong? You seem sad..."
"It's nothing...."
"Talk to me bubs." I knew she wouldn't believe me. She has a good sense for things like that.
"I just don't want you to leave..."
"I don't want to leave either.... But if I get the scholarship I'll definitely go to UCLA so I'll live in LA and we can hang out a lot. And besides that I know that we will continue talking. We met while I was in New York and you were here and we still got pretty close."
"Yeah... But still..."
"I know..." She seems sad now too... 

My eyes slowly drift off of hers and stop at her lips. They seem so soft. As I look back up I can see that she's also staring at my lips and leans in a bit. I also start leaning in and realise I'm getting properly nervous right now. She always made me nervous, in a comfortable way. This is stronger now... still comfortable though.
We are pretty close as the door opens and I back off. Eva is standing in the door.
"Hey sorry for interrupting but you need to get ready now y/n..."
"Uhmm.. Yeah sure.. Thanks Eva."
"Of course" Eva walks out smiling at me for a second and closing the door.

Y/N POV:

Anna and I just got downstairs to eat breakfast with the other girls. She helped me pack my bags, saying nothing at all. The silence wasn't uncomfortable but sad... Even though I overthinked a bit because we almost kissed before Eva interrupted us. I could swear Anna leaned in too though.
We sit down next to each other and I feel Anna grab my hand so I intertwine our fingers and we start eating quietly holding hands under the table. I can tell she really doesn't want me to leave because it's unusual for her to be quiet, especially when everyone is eating together. 

"Hey y/n, you mind if I drive you to the airport?" Dev askes and snaps me out of my thoughts. "No, why would I?" I laugh. Dev has really become one off my best friends and I bet she can make the way to the airport less sad but actually nice and funny.
"Can I join?" Anna asks.
"Sure if y/n doesn't mind?" Dev says, giving Anna a warm smile and then looking at me.
"Of course you can come." I squeeze her hand softly and smile at her. She gives me a soft smile back before we get up to get my bags. 

As we walk back downstairs Sab runs into my arms.
"I'll miss you y/n"
"I will miss you too Sab."
"You better come visit us even if you don't get the scholarship. We all know you'll get it though."
"haha thanks Sab. And yes I'll visit you."
I hug the others and say goodbye to them saving some extra cuddle time for Mr. Pluto while Anna and Dev kindly bring my bags into Dev's car. 

As I sit down on the backseat next to Anna she takes my hand and intertwines our fingers again, resting her head on my shoulder. I can see Dev smiling at us through the mirror.
Anna says no word the whole drive even though Dev and I talk a lot and give her a few opportunities to do one of her bad but still very funny jokes. Okay to be honest not all of them are bad, she's pretty funny. 

We hang out at the airport for a bit until it gets time for me to go so I get up and hug Dev.
I turn around and pull Anna into a hug. We stay like this for a while and she starts to cry.
"Hey boon... please don't cry. I'll come back and we'll hang out again. I promise."
She nods and we pull away because it really is time for me to go now. I take her face into my hands and kiss her forehead.
"See you boon."
"bye y/n."
I turn around and walk my way to the plane. Shit y/n you just kissed her on the forehead.... I hope she doesn't hate me for that.

ANNA POV:

She kissed me on the forehead.... I watch her go still having tears running down my cheeks. As she's out of sight Dev pulls me into a quick hug before taking my hand and leading me to her car. I'm quiet the whole drive back home. Well I was quiet the whole morning. 

We arrived back at JAH and I finally stopped crying.
The girls all sit on the table. They got food from MCDonalds and now they all look at Dev and me. I can tell by their faces that they know I cried.
"Hey Anna... You want some nuggets?" Emma asks.
"I'm good thanks..." 

I walk past them to get upstairs and basically run into my room. I look around thinking about how y/n still was in here two hours ago... My eyes stop on the ground next to my bed. One of y/n's hoodies is on the floor. She forgot it. I grab it and put it over my shirt. It smells like her and I can feel my eyes tearing up again as I lay down on my bed.
I don't know why it makes me so sad that y/n left today but it does. I'm normally the one who pushes people away as soon as it gets somewhere, don't let them come visit or I just don't bother that much and am okay with it when they leave again but it's different with her somehow. 

"Hey Anna, just wanted to check on you real quick." Emma stands in my door which I probably didn't close properly since I didn't hear her open it.
"Yeah I'm fine thanks."
"Okay if you need something just let me know"
I nod and she is about to leave. Before she can close the door, Pluto slips through and jumps on my bed cuddling himself up in my arms. I see Emma shutting the door, smiling at us.
"Nice hoodie." She whispers before the door is shut completely.
I smile. Even though I have tons of hoodies, like literally thousands of them, it's the only thing my closet is filled with, Emma still notices it's not my hoodie I'm wearing right now. I snuggle up in y/n's hoodie and start drifting off to sleep.
I already miss her.

Sry for not updating earlier. Idk I'm kinda demotivated at the moment. Also it's like 3 am rn and I'm pretty tired but can't sleep so sry if  I have mistakes in there lol.
Anyways I hope you like this chapter. I'll try to updatet the next one sooner.