TRUTH OR DARE

ANNA POV: 

*two days later*

Y/n and I didn't spend a lot of time together. I mean it makes sense... she had practice both days and like the whole day and whenever she gets home she's really tired and goes into her room after hugging me for a second. It's not really her fault but I hoped we could spend some more time together... Also her talking to this Kaila girl, or Kai how y/n is calling her now, doesn't help either. I get really pissed whenever I see them talking... 

Y/N:
hey boon, could u maybe get me from practice in like an hour?
ANNA:
of course
Y/N:
thx. you mind if Kai is coming with us as well?
ANNA:
no. 

actually I do mind... I want to have some alone time with y/n.
I drive to UCLA and wait for y/n and Kai to get into my car while scrolling through tiktok. I don't really feel like walking to them and spend more time with y/n and Kai together. To my surprise y/n sits on the passenger seat right next to me. She smiles at me and makes me smile back to her.
"Hey boon" she says softly
"Hey"
"That's Kai by the way" She points behind her to Kai sitting in the back. I totally forgot about Kai for the moment. It was just me and y/n.
"Hey I'm Anna" I say smiling politely at Kai. I don't want her to dislike me because she's close with y/n... even though I don't like that.
"Hey thanks for picking us up." she smiles back.
"no problem"
We drive home and y/n and Kai walk up to y/n's room. I feel myself getting mad again so I just walk straight into my room and start playing video games to get my mind free which doesn't work as well as I hoped it would.

Y/N POV: 

After a few hours of playing FIFA together in my room Kai has to go back to UCLA so I walk downstairs to grab some food. The other girls and Christian, Zack and Cooper are in the living area sitting on the couch, but Anna is missing.
"Hey y/n you wanna join us play truth or dare?" Sab asks
"Sure. Is Anna in her room?"
"Yeah we thought she might sleep."
"Okay I'll join in a few but check on Anna first." 

I walk upstairs and knock on the door from Anna's room. No response. I slowly open the door and see Anna sitting on her bed with her headset on looking in my direction. She takes it of.
"Hey y/n" she says as I walk towards her. She opens her arms and I cuddle up to her.
"You wanna come downstairs, play truth or dare boon?"
"Yeah why not. WHy are you asking tho? Shouldn't you be with Kai right now?"
"Ehm.. no lol. And she left anyway so you're coming?"
"Yes." We both do not even try to get up and just stay cuddled up for a few minutes until Dev comes in.
"Hey you love birds, come downstairs now."
"Okay okay chill Dev." I reply. She really loves to call us love birds lol. SHe turns around and starts to walk away.
"NOW" She screams.
"YEEES" Anna screams back and we both get up laughing. While walking downstairs Anna grabs my hand and I intertwine our fingers which makes Dev look at us amused. I give her a death stare back causing her to laugh but Anna and I don't really care and just sit down on the couch.

We made a few tiktoks together, for the accounts of the girls and mine and for the JAH account and played truth or dare for two hours which went so far that Sab is soaking wet because she had to jump into the pool with clothes on, Christian is left in nothing but his boxers and stuff like that. It's my turn again and I pick truth.
"Who's the person who hurt you the most?" Zack asks. He's a bit drunk and likes to go with deep questions then.
"I'd say my ex girlfriend."
"What did she do?" Emma asks worried.
"She cheated on me a few times which is why I have trusting issues now and was toxic af in general...."
"I'm sorry love." Emma gets up to hug me.
"It's fine haha I'm over her."
We continue the game and Anna starts to cuddle up to me so I put my Arm around her and pull her closer towards me. 

After a while she seems to get really tired and so do the others so Emma and Zack leave in Emma's room and Sab takes Cooper into her room.
It's just Anna, Dev, Eva, Mads, Christian and I now, and we decide to watch a movie.
I watch Anna scrolling to the comments of the tiktok the two of us made for her account earlier and I see a lot of people shipping us in the comments. It makes me smile.
She puts her phone away and continues to watch the movie, restinf her head on my shoulder.
Halfway into the movie her breath starts to slow down. She fell asleep. In my arms. I slowly get up to not wake her up and carry her bridestyl upstairs. I open the door of her room with my elbow and lay her down in her bed putting the covers over her.
"Good night boon." I brush a hair off her face softly and give her a kiss on her forehead. Shit.... I hope she's still sleeping.... It just happened.
I walk out of her room as quietly and fast as possible at the same time and walk in my room. What did you just do y/n?!

I grab my phone and see a message from Kai. She asked how the rest of my day was and if I mind texting for a bit since she drank too much coffee today and is pretty awake. I'm not tired either so we talk for a few hours, before I fall asleep with Kai on the phone.