Chapter 4

⚠️WARNING⚠️ this chapter contains smut and language. If you dislike any of that please leave this chapter and go to the next chapter.

_______________________________________________________
I heard the bathroom door open and I then saw them both walk in the room, naked. I was just staring. Silently, just watching. They hadn't even noticed I was awake. But when we they did, they looked shocked.

I didn't say a word. They then tried to explain themselves but I didn't let them. I didn't care. It was their choice. And afterall, we were either 16 or 17 so it was fine.

Fae then put xir underwear and bra and one of Nikos shirts on, they sat right on my lap. The shirt was big on Fae and looked almost like a dress. After all Fae was 5'7 and Nikos was 6'5. I was 5'3, The shortest one in the relationship.

Nikos then sat back in their chair and put some headphones on. They turned their chair around and started playing Minecraft on their computer.

Fae laid back on me and I grabbed her waist. I held him close knowing that I didn't wanna lose them. Xir tilted their head and started kissing my neck. She then stood up and sat on my facing my face. Xir then kissed me on the lips. I then kissed back while grabbing onto their hips.

I then took the oversized shirt off of Fae and started kissing her neck.

Fae then took off my shirt as well. I stood up while getting her off and took off my pants. Since I still had feminine body parts looked like a female with short hair.

Fae then managed to take off my bra and xir's.

It was funny because she was taller than me and looking up and her felt weird.

Xir then took off both of our underwear.

I threw xir on the bed kissing her roughly.

I grabbed her waist and xir arm and started kissing down their neck.

I kissed along her body passionately until I made it to her pussy.

I started kissing down the inside of the legs starting at their ankles going to xir thighs.

I stopped kissing down their body I looked at the bedside table and saw a drawer.

I opened it and I saw some toys.

I found the perfect one and got it out.

I then closed the drawer and strapped the toy on.

I put it right above my pussy and grabbed Fae's waist and arm once again.

I looked xir up and down and I asked if they were ready.

"Yes I am. Just put it in me." Fae said with a smile.

I nodded and stuck the plastic dick inside.

I started the thrust.

Even though I wasn't feeling anything really I kept going faster and harder like I actually had a dick.

Eventually I got to tired and worked out to thrust any more. So I stopped.

I laid because Fae and we looked at each other.

We both smiled and kissed.

I took the strap off and laid it on the bedside table.

I then put my bra and underwear back on.

I went over to Nikos and poked them.

"Hm what do you need Ash?" "Well I was wondering if I could wear one of your shirts?" "Sure."

I ran over to their closet and picked out a t-shirt.

I then went over to Nikos and sat on his lap as they played Minecraft.

They didn't mind and I just sat there.

I then got uncomfortable so I started shifting around trying to get more comfortable until I felt something poking my ass. I realized what was happening.

I situated myself right on top of the erection as I felt it getting harder.

I then saw him place both his hands in my thighs.

He started shifting me around and I moaned quietly because Fae had fallen asleep.

Nikos then got me off their lap and stood up.

They took of their pants and shirt.

They then took off my shirt and picked me up.

They then brought me to their bed and moved Fae over to the other side of the bed.

The bed was a king sized bed so it was huge.

They then took off both of our under garments and placed their dick right in front of my pussy.

Ready to put it in.

____________________________________________________________
Nikos POV
____________________________________________________________

I asked if he was ready for me to put it in.

They nodded and I put it in.

I then started to thrust very lightly.

Slowly going faster and harder.

He kept moaning quietly trying not to wake Fae.

I was also moaning but I did it under my breathe so that I wouldn't wake Fae.

I then grabbed Ash's head and waist and stared going really hard.

They then moaned really loud on accident and woke Fae up.

They looked at us both shocked but they went back to sleep pretty fast.

I then started going as hard and as fast as I could go because I was about to cum.

Right before I came I took my dick out of Ash and came all over their stomach and face.

I picked them up and took them to the bathroom.

I tuned on the shower and we hopped in.

We made out most of the time we were in the shower but once we were clean we hopped sour and ran to my bedroom.

We then got dressed.

I was wearing boxers and a t-shirt.

Ash was wearing their underwear and a bra with my shirt on top.

I then went back to playing minecraft while Ash went to sleep on my bed.