Chapter 1

I woke up to the sound of a alarm clock ringing in my ear. I hadn't gotten much sleep the night before so I was very tired. It was my first day of Junior year and I was not excited. I turned off my alarm clock and looked at my phone to check the time. It was 5:30 in the morning. I yawned and sat up. I got up and walked to the bathroom. I looked in the mirror and I looked hideous. I hurried up and got in the shower and cleaned myself off before getting out of the shower. I went to my closet and looked for an outfit to wear. I saw the perfect outfit so I ran to the bathroom and put it on. I then brushed my hair and put it into a ponytail. I went and grabbed some socks and put them on. I then ran downstairs to see my dad making breakfast. My mom had already left for work and my dad had to leave at six so I was going to have to wake my little brother. My dad finished making breakfast and grabbed his stuff and walked out the door. Even forgetting to say goodbye. I didn't mind because this happened everyday for the last 5 years. I then woke up my little brother. He got dressed and then ate breakfast. I put my shoes on and checked the time. "IT'S ALREADY 6:30?!" I yelled. I then ran and got my stuff inside my book bag and my brother did the same. We ran to the car and got inside. School started at 7 but we had to be there by 6:45. I started my engine and we took off out of the driveway and headed off to school. I had to drop my brother off at the middle school and then I went straight to the high school. Whenever I pulled in I hurried up and ran inside. I knew that I was going to be late so I just ran to my locker and out everything inside. I then walked to class. I saw that I wasn't the only one who was late because I saw half the students weren't there. The only people I actually acknowledge were my bfs, Nikos and Faeram. I saw that they were sitting beside each other like always and I saw a seat beside Nikos so I ran to it and sat down.