Chapter 2

My boyfriends were talking to each other per usual. Then the teacher walked in and started to speak. I wasn't paying attention to the teacher like usual. {1 hour later} One hour felt like an eternity in class. The bell rung and me and my boyfriends walked to our lockers. Since they were all close together we all just separately went to our lockers and got our study books for math.

I then walked by myself to math since Faeram and Nikos had science. I was more of a silent person. I didn't make friends easily because of my attitude. So normally I would just ignore anyone and everything. When I got to class I walked in and sat down. I was 5 minutes early so I sat my stuff down and started to daydream. The teacher then walked in and started talking about math. I couldn't care less about what the teacher had to say. I was pretty popular with all the teachers as the social reject.

Apparently I had no social life what so ever. The teacher was a male. Most likely in his mid thirties. He was atleast 6'5 and he was super handsome. But I still wouldn't pay attention. I felt like he knew I wasn't paying attention. Most likely because he was eyeballing me the entire time. As I was about to leave the classroom after class he came up to me and said, "See me after school please." I coded my head and went on to my locker. I then got my science book out and headed towards science. I didn't see either of my boyfriends at all so I thought they had already gotten to math.

I then walked into science and the teacher looked atleast 50, 5'2, and extremely strict. I sat down t my desk and waited for instructions. The teacher then started talking as I started to daydream. The teacher seemed to never notice. After class I walked to lunch alone, per usual. I always packed my lunch due to the fact I had multiple allergies. I sat down at the table that was out of sight near the window. I then heard footsteps coming towards me so I opened my lunch box to pretend I was eating.

I then saw my boyfriends standing beside the table. "Hey babe can we sit down with you?" Asked Faeram. I nodded and closed my lunch box. I heard Nikos sigh and then I heard him whisper to Faeram. "Hey babe you really need to start eating. You are worrying me and Fae." Nikos said to me. I sighed and said "I know I know. I'm just not hungry. That's all." Oh really?" Nikos said. "Yes." I said. I then stood up and walked to the bathroom. I sat in the toilet in one of the stalls and started to cry.