BFB 27:Uprooting Everything

Commercial
The scene starts with Pen explaining the Firey and Pen New Arrivals announcement.

Firey and Pen are now in stock! Leafy and Firey Jr are also ready to order! Although shipping might be congested, check out the links in the description.
PEN

Start
The episode starts with Four driving in the bus.

Driving is so fun, we've been driving for 5 weeks now, without a single thing smashing into the window.
FOUR

Purple Face slams himself onto the bus window.

Four! Please, let me in the bus, it's sweltering out here!
PF

Not on your life, Purpley! I'm sick of you interfering with hosting duties and challenges when you're not meant to!
FOUR

Oh, well then, I have an easy solution! Let's make it so I'm meant to! I could be a brand new co-host!
PURPLE FACE

No. I already have X! The best co-host money can buy!
FOUR

Am I meant to be getting paid?
X

Quiet, you!
FOUR

But Four... I sure do get tired of co-hosting all by myself.
X

What?! You don't do anything! One time you actually left the courtroom mid-challenge because you were bored!
FOUR

Haha! Yeah! I am great, you're right! And greatness needs a co-host. Purpley, You can be my co-host!
X

Purple Face
YAY!

Stop! I've inherited BFDI, it's my show! I decide what's going on here!
FOUR

Sigh... I get it. I'm too awesome. I'd be too good at being a co-host and you're scared I'd be better than you!
PURPLE FACE

Is this reverse psychology? Because it's working! Okay Purple Face, you can be a co-co-host! But make yourself useful and get all those pesky bugs off the roof!
FOUR

Purple Face
YOU GOT IT!

Purple Face gets up from the bus window, and onto the roof. He tries to blow the bugs off the roof, but doesn't succeed.

This might take a while...
PURPLE FACE

Purple Face resumes.

Time for cake at stake my little contestants of joy! We got 42,595 votes. Whichever one of you got the least votes is eliminated from BFB! Leafy won immunity, so she's safe!
X

Leafy
WOOHOO!

Co-co-host,
X

X sticks his arm out of the bus window.

I need a prize, pronto!
X

Here's some little bug friends for you!
PURPLE FACE

Purple Face blows the bugs into X's hand.

I could've gotten a cake or something, I'm a host too, remember?
FOUR

My turn to talk, now. Here's your bug, Little Leafy Lulu!
X

X gives Leafy a bug.

Leafy
THANKS!

As X slides away, Leafy stares at the bug.

I don't want this.
LEAFY

Teardrop got 11,222 votes and Flower got 11,112 votes! Here are your bugs.
X

X throws bugs at Teardrop and Flower, they both catch the bugs.

Hey, my bug looks like Four! All googley and woogley...
FLOWER