BFB 22:Who Stole Dount's Diary?

Plush announcement
The Leafy plush is now available to order! The link is in the description!
LEAFY

Contestant house
Ah, isn't it great to be on such a winning streak, Have Cots?
GELATIN

I feel bad for those loser Have Nots, having to sleep outside in the cold, and facing all the wild weather, while we sit back in luxury.
LOLLIPOP

Good point, Lolly! We should invite the Have Nots team over with us!
LEAFY

D'ah- on second thought, there's not enough room in here for them.
LOLLIPOP

The screen zooms out quickly to show that the Have Cots' tower has a lot of room.

I think there's plenty enough room!
LEAFY

Okay, let me rephrase what I said: "Haha, they're outside".
LOLLIPOP

But wouldn't it be the nice thing to do? To let them in?
LEAFY

We don't need to share what we won with them! Maybe you can go join them outside if you wish.
LOLLIPOP

Alright, then. Bye, you guys!
LEAFY

Leafy leaves the Have Cots' tower.

Bubble, Leafy's gone!
LOLLIPOP

Bubble
LET'S PARTY!

The Have Cots cheer.

Presenting Donut's diary
Have Nots, I have a special task for all of you today: while X and I are getting ready for Cake at Stake, protect the prize and make sure no one takes it!
FOUR

Sure Four, that's fine.
TACO

Well, I wasn't opposed to doing it before, but now that Taco wants us to help, no.
FLOWER

I'll make it worth your while!
FOUR

Four presents Donut's diary.

The prize is Donut's diary, which I stole from Loser before he left.
FOUR

The Have Nots cheer.

Wait! I have to go help X untwist his nubs! I'll be right back.
FOUR

I don't understand. What's so cool about this diary anyways?
TACO

It's the most prized treasure on Earth, but if you don't get it, you don't get it.
FLOWER

Say Flower, I was thinking back to the "rotting flesh" alliance idea you mentioned. Maybe we could give it another shot?
TACO

Flower
NOPE!

Hello, Have Nots!
LEAFY

Leafy, give Taco a message from me: "Dear Taco, I would rather be in an alliance with X than be in an alliance with you".
FLOWER

Uh, OK? Uh, Taco, Flower says-
LEAFY

Flower! What made you change your mind?
TACO

Leafy, make yourself useful and talk to Taco so I don't have to.
FLOWER

You know what, Flower? I'm not going to. We should be nicer around our friend Taco!
LEAFY

Aw, Leafy, you consider me a friend?
TACO

Of course! It doesn't matter that we're on opposite teams, we're both still awesome! Let's play jump rope together!
LEAFY

Leafy and Taco begin to jump rope together.

H-Hey! I was only upset because she turned down my first offer! *groans* I wish I could jump rope, too!
FLOWER

Hey guys, good news! The diary we're meant to be looking after went missing. Wait, that's bad news. Sorry, let me restart: Hey guys, bad news-
BLOCKY