Chapter 6: Taco run.

"What do you mean, we should go out tonight?"

Riley asked Adalyn who was looking through her closet.

"I mean exactly that, I feel like going out. Maybe having a couple drinks and dancing." Adalyn said taking out her black leather leggings and a white chiffon backless shirt to go with it. She put it on the bed, then pulled out her open toed healed boots. Riley stood up without saying anything and left the room only to come back a few seconds later with a cute pair or red heels.

"These will stand out more." She said handing them to Ady

"Does this mean you'll go with me?"

"Of course I will. Thomas is at work till 12 and opens tomorrow so I don't think he will wanna come alone."

"Oh. Oh, yeah I forgot. Boo adulthood."

Riley smiled curiously than said

"I could ask Nolan, but I understand if you don't want to feel like a third-wheel."

"Well actually there is a reason why I sorta wanna go."

"I knew it!! Who is it you dirty skank. Tell me everything.You've been all giddy since you got back from Pizza and Zoo time with Chloe unless you lied and went out with a guy. [gasp]" Ri said sitting on her bed.

"No I did not go out with a guy, I mean I guess kinda but that wasn't the plan."

"What do you mean kinda?"

"I mean I sorta kinda ran into Taron at Pizza Palace."

"Shut up, Hottie mc hot pants?"

"Yeah, him."

"Wait with Chloe?"

"Yeah, so he was with who I thought was his daughter but turns out he doesn't have a daughter. Sophie is his God daughter and..."

"You are on first name basis with the little one ."

"Oh shut up. Chloe and Sophie started talking and we ended up having lunch together and while the girls played we talked....."

She finished telling her what had happened in detail.

"So he said I'm going out, if you wanna come out?"

"Yeah."

"So he likes you?"

"I wouldn't say that, I mean he just said it would be cool to see him. Just hang out some more you know."

"He totally likes you Adalyn."

"I don't know Ri, I just wanna go and see what happens. I mean he might not even be there."

"Kay, oh, Nolan just texted back he said he can be ready and here in an hour."

Adalyn smiles.

"So have you thought about sleeping with this dude again?"

"I don't know Riley. I just, he makes me feel all gushy inside. Like I'm a little girl again."

"That's because you, my darling, have a crush."

"I guess."

"I love Nolan, but if I was you I would so hit it again."

"Wow." Adalyn said putting on her pants. When her phone buzzed.

"Thomas said he wishes he could come out with us but to have fun and be safe. He also said I owe him a huge explanation."

Adalyn said looking suspiciously at Riley.