ᴛᴡᴏ.

Chuya's pirate-style clothes consisted of a loose-fitting white shirt and billowy black pants

Chuya's pirate-style clothes consisted of a loose-fitting white shirt and billowy black pants. Wavy red hair, gathered up in a ponytail, swished from side to side as he walked.

Beside him, Akutagawa coughed. His disguise was a large handlebar moustache, accompanied by a gold monocle. With eyeliner, Akari had also drawn in some eyebrows for him. She had complained about his eyebrow-less state to the boss, making the case that the lack of them would make him easier to recognize. Much to Akutagawa's dismay, Mori had agreed with her. So here he was, with fake eyebrows. In his opinion, he looked ridiculous.

Trailing a few meters behind the men was Akari, acting as the rear guard. "You can't do double suicide alone," she was singing with fervor. She wore a dark fedora hat and her usual beige trench coat, along with a hot pink feather boa around her neck. With the neon green framed sunglasses hiding her eyes, she looked like some sort of eccentric clown detective.

Of course, the Port Mafia members let in on the mission details had argued that these disguises were too noticeable - but these words had gone unheeded by Akari. "All's well that ends in death." she had said, and that was the last word on it.

"This feels like a trashy remake of the Mean Girls movie," drawled Chuya, motioning to the outfits and triangle walking formation.

Akutagawa turned to the side and gave a Chuya an unimpressed look. It probably meant something like, You watched Mean Girls?

The latter gave him the finger, and stated defensively, "It's for everyone, moron!"

"Preach, Brother!" said Akari from the back. The two in the front noticed that her voice was strangely high-pitched and turned around. Akari was trying to strangle herself with the feather boa.

With a sigh that suggested this was a daily occurrence, Chuya reached behind him and confiscated the feather boa from her. They continued walking, Akari sulking at the fact that her attempt had been foiled. Though, her brain was already thinking of some new ones!

They reached the transportation point, and the two males leaned against a nearby wall in a James Dean manner, waiting for the car to arrive. The two seemed to be having a silent contest to see who was cooler.

Ignoring this show of superiority, Akari gracefully brought herself into a handstand. She had heard that to much blood to your head could kill you (lack of oxygen, breakage of blood vessel, e.t.c), so this seemed like a worthy tactic to try. Her resolve didn't last for long, because, three minutes later, her arms tired and she gave up. For now. I'll be back, she promised the cement floor.

Making her way to Chuya and Akutagawa, seemingly oblivious to the tension, she too leaned against the wall in a cool way. To break the silence, she commenced singing. "Double suicide, double suicidee-"

"Shut it, waste of bandages," said Chuya. Akutagawa wordlessly agreed.

"Ganging up on me. Rude!"

At this moment, the black sedan for their transportation pulled up, tires squealing. Akari raced ahead of Chuya and Akutagawa, indignance forgotten. "Get in losers, we're going murdering!" she cried. After a pause, she added, "And hopefully, on a double suicide." She opened the car door on the right side and slid into the backseat. She continued her song gleefully. " Double suicide, double suicide."

Though Chuya and Akutagawa both had their differences, they had one thing in common. They both knew that it was not fun to sit beside Akari in a car ride. Their eyes narrowed at each other. Suddenly, using his ability, Akutagawa propelled himself towards the front seat. When it seemed he would win the spot, his fake mustache caused him to sneeze. He slowed.

Not losing this opportunity, Chuya passed him, opened the front door and sprang in. He leaned back in his seat triumphantly.

"Curse you," muttered Akutagawa emotionlessly. With reluctance, he walked to the backseat and sat down, closing the door.

The car started, and the rumbling of the motor began.

"Ehe, welcome, seat partner," said Akari to Akutagawa, an evil gleam in her eyes. Leaning close to him, she asked the usual question. "Double suicide with me?" Adding on informatively, she told him that there were many ways to try it in a car. Car crash, driving off a bridge, et cetera et cetera.

Akutagawa refused.

Chuya looked back at him in false sympathy, mouthing Good luck, then began making conversation with the driver.

Needless to say, it was not a nice car ride for Akutagawa.

Vote  if you enjoyed!