No One Can Hear Me When I Try And Say Something

Three days after 1234 last contacted Felix about the video (Felix hadn't replied), he received a new DM from the mysterious individual.

It wasn't any better than the last.

[Private Messages]

[1234]

Lee Felix. If you wish to know more about your condition, we can help. Send forward your address so we can meet up and discuss this further.

Felix's entire body stiffened. Oh hell no! How the fuck did they even find my name!?

He'd been a fool, that much was obvious. Why did he trust a random person on a sketchy forum again? Ah, yes, because he was too fucking insecure to just talk about it with his friends and now because of that, he had a weirdo stalker asking to meet up. Cursing under his breath, the freckled boy blocked him – no answers were worth dealing with that creep.

He'd already given his age away in his initial message on the forum, but they'd been conversing in English, so surely 1234 wouldn't realize he was actually in Seoul?

Just as the thought crossed his mind, someone knocked at his door.

Oh my God, he thought, paling. They're here. How did they know I live here!?

His anxiety only skyrocketed when the knocking became a little more insistent and, without really thinking, Felix picked up the heaviest textbook in his room and slowly walked up to his door. Upon reaching it, he let out a small breath, grabbed the doorknob, and carefully cracked the door open—

"Felix-ssi...?"

"Holy shit." All tension instantly left Felix's body as he recognized the voice of the person behind the door. He put the book down and fully opened the door. "Bang Chan-ssi? What are you doing here?"

It truly was the older Vampire who'd been avoiding him like the plague. But why was he here now? And, most importantly—

"How did you know I lived here?" asked Felix, gesturing for him to come in.

Chan shrugged awkwardly, glancing around the apartment. Had Felix not been so relieved to find Chan and not some creepy stalker, he'd probably have feel a little ashamed of the sorry state of his living space.

"Everyone knows where everyone lives," answered the older, rubbing the back of his neck.

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"Well, the community's small enough that all private information is usually shared between the covens... It's for everyone's safety, really."

"Well that's just creepy," huffed the freckled boy, crossing his arms over his chest. "But anyway, what are you doing here? I don't mean any disrespect, Chan-ssi, but..."

Thankfully, Chan seemed to understand, and the awkward tension in the room only grew. After a few seconds of visibly searching for his words, he finally deflated.

"You should probably take a seat."

With a nod, Felix did as told and sat on the couch, while Chan stayed up to face him properly. He looked incredibly nervous and, had those been any other circumstances, Felix would have probably found it endearing.

"I... There's really no easy way to say this," he sighed, running a hand through his hair. "Felix, how did you get turned into a Vampire?"

Felix instantly stiffened, averting his eyes. After a few more seconds of silence, Chan heaved out a sigh and crouched before him.