Anyone Can Be Anything (You Can Be Everything)

The door of the basement swung open.

"Felix!"

Jisung stopped as a low, animalistic growl echoed from further inside the room. He tensed, glancing around, but all he could make out was a prone form in the corner, moving amongst the shadows and almost completely blending into them. On the other side of the room was an unconscious Human woman who appeared uninjured, thankfully enough, and Jeongin was quick to go check up on her.

Minho tentatively stepped forward, pausing when another growl echoed. After a few seconds of silence, Minho tried another step forward... and a snarl echoed, followed by a figure pouncing at the Vampire. Jisung let out a startled cry but Minho, experienced as he was, managed to catch his attacker and pin them to the ground.

"Felix!" It was effectively Felix, though he looked like a shell of himself. "Snap out of it!"

The newborn snarled again, his fangs out and his nails having shifted into claws that dug into Minho's arm, but the older didn't let go, pinning him down by the throat. He struggled a bit against the boy's strength, but he refused to let Felix hurt him or anyone – he knew the freckled boy wouldn't forgive himself if he did.

"Felix, it's me!" he insisted, a tad desperately.

"He's gone feral, hyung," warned Jisung, tensed. "We won't be able to reason with him until he's drunk enough blood—"

"He can take mine."

"Hyung!"

Without warning, Chan entered the room. They'd expected him to stay upstairs with Changbin and the other Vampires they'd rounded up to handle Fabian and his group of fanatics, but their Coven Leader obviously had other plans.

"Hyung, he's dangerous," warned Minho, gritting his teeth as Felix's claws sunk a little deeper. "He's going to hurt you."

"It's okay. I'm old enough to withstand any sort of injury he could deal."

Chan obviously wouldn't let it go and, well, they didn't exactly have a lot of options. They couldn't exactly bring Felix back to the city to feed him properly, and the Human Government wouldn't approve of a feral Vampire being anywhere near a populated area – which, you know, fair.

Jeongin had already taken the Human woman out to hand her over to the paramedics already waiting outside, and Chan ordered Jisung and Minho to wait outside and close the doors behind them, just in case. As soon as Minho let Felix go, the freckled boy tried to attack him, but Chan was quick to take over and grab him from behind, effectively pinning him against his chest.

Felix snarled and struggled with all his might, but it's only once Minho and Jisung left that Chan released him. The freckled boy instantly scampered off into a corner again, obviously sensing the difference in power between him and the Coven Leader, but he was too far gone to actually care for that – he was just reevaluating how to catch his prey, like any good hunter would.

Chan simply sat down and, with a sad smile, he bared his neck and used his nail to pierce the skin and draw a line of blood.

"Come on. You must thirsty, huh?"

He didn't have to say it twice, Felix's raw instincts going wild at the smell of blood. The younger pounced on him, straddling the older and latching onto him with palpable need and despair as he immediately sunk his teeth into the offered flesh. Chan flinched a bit at the initial pain, but he forced himself to relax and started rubbing Felix's back as the younger drank his fill.

"It's going to be alright, love," he murmured, cradling Felix's head to help him keep a steady rhythm. "You were so strong, so brave. You held out for so long. I'm so proud of you. You can rest, now, everything's going to be okay."