Moment 6 (The Day)

It was the weding day.

He woke up that day not believing that the day had come. 2 years ago , he just liked her and just because of one brave step , she was gonna be his and he was gonna be hers.

Sure , they were already legally married , but the wedding always has it's own feelings , just knowing that after that night , you're going to be living with the love of your life , that you will be able to start a family with them , is indescribable feeling.

He took a shower , and drove around the city to calm his nerves. She was on the other side , was ofcourse panicking , when she first woke up , she was smiling widely that her cheeks hurt, and her smile got wider , if possible , when she saw his text.

*Goodmorning beautiful , today is the big daaaay :) , please try not to panick , and i'll always be here , call me if you need anything , i love you X.*

But apparently , him telling her not to panick , made her more nervous than she already was.And she couldn't shake that feeling , that if her mum was here she would assure her , hug her and tell her funny things to make her smile , that her mum would wake her up crying because she is proud of her , but , that's destiny , and everything happens for a reason , she was just waiting to see the reason , but she was thankful anyway.

"Dad , where are aunties , it's already 1:00 pm , and the wedding starts at 4:00 pm. Oh my God , i still need to shower , and put a little make up , and check-" she started rambling but her dad interrupted her.

"Honey , when will you stop worrying that much , you have to calm down a litttle , it's your day , i'll call them to rush them , you go take a long bath , okay? I love you." her dad said , kissing her on the forehead.

"Yeah , you're right , sorry. I love you dad , thank you , for everything." She told him kissing him on the cheek.

---- 

2 hours later , he was already dressed ,  made sure for the hotel reservation for the night , then they were going to fly to hawaii , and called his wife to check on her. Now , he was going to pick her up , so they can go to the wedding together. Ofcourse , their families told them not to do it , and that he has to wait to see her in the weding , but he couldn't care less, plus , he was saving some words to tell her before the wedding.

He got in his car , and called her to tell her he was picking her up. 

"Hey babe." She answered immediately.

"Hey , we should really start saying AlsalamAlikum as a greeting." He said chuckluing.

"Yeah , you're right , let's start again . Alsalamalikum." she said smiling.

"Walaikumalsalam , i missed you."

"I missed you too , how are you doing?"

" Happy , you?" He answered , already knowing her answer.

"Oh you know , sitting right here panicking , nothing big." She answered sarcastically.

He laughed lightly " No please don't , I'm coming now , are you ready?"

She sighed smiling , "Yeah , Iam."

When he texted her , telling her he's waiting in his car , she started getting more nervous, but she took deep breathes to calm her down. Her dad was already there , and her aunts were going with their own cars.

She stepped into the car , and got comfortable with her long dress. She turned to look at him , to find him smiling at her.

"Hey." She whispered.

"Hi." he smirked , and started driving.

They arrived there after an hour of driving. The wedding was in a huge park , they both wanted to start it as the sun was setting and continue the night , in the dim light of the moon.There was tables everywhere , and a stage in the very front of the park.

He took her at the back of the park , once they were seated , he stared at her lovingly, smiling without even realizing it. She blushed , looking at the ground. 

"What?" She asked , a little shy.

"Nothing , you're just so beautiful." He said , smirking slightly.

"Thank you." She mumbled, smiling widely , once again , finding the ground interesting to gaze at.

She looked at him when he cleared his throat , he was going to pour his heart out to her.

"Tow years ago , i saw you , I wouldn't say it was love at the first sight , but it sure was the start of something. I was so scared to talk to you or your dad , eventually I did , and i couldn't be more thankful for that, because i started seeing the results of that step from the day you accepted me to be your fiance , of course , we've gone through ups and downs , but that's life , although you are very moody , but yeah , it's the imprefections that make us perfect. 

" I just wanted to say that i love you , so much , i really do , and i'm willing to take any risks for you to be with me , and to keep you safe. I'm willing to be with you forever , even when we are so old to even talk , and our hair is white and falling , i'm willing to still be here for you. No matter how many times i've said it , it will never be enough , I love you."  He told her , tears breaming his eyes.

She was sobbing by now , ever since they met , he knew how to make her happy , how to make her heart beats faster , and she knew what true love was just by looking in his eyes.

He kissed her forhead , and hugged her , but it wasn't like the kiss her dad gave her that morning , they were both reassuring , but that kiss was a different kind of reassurance , it was life time reassurance , he only added to his words with this kiss.

" I'm sorry , it's just I love you so much , and you never fail to make me happy , and I'm just overwhelmed , I love you." She said , sniffing from crying.

He chuckled "It's okay sweetheart."

They stayed like that for a while , hen she adjusted her dress , and re-did her light make up that was smudged from crying , and the ceremony began.

It was full of people , heir friends , their relatives, and his parents that came from all across America to the UK , most of the people either talking or crying ,But It was a pleasant view for them. Soon , the sun started fading behind the clouds , and the stars were coming into the view.

They were both happy with the wedding , but not the same happiness buzzing through their veins from being with eachother.

She kept looking at him , praying that if that was a dream , she would never want to wake up. She loved him so much , she wanted to start a family with him , she wanted them to have their first argument as a married couple , she wanted to die knowing he loves her , and her assuring him she does.

Once the stars were in full view , they were called to have their slow dance.

"If I could sing, I would sing your favourite songs , like in romantic movies , but in our case it will only ruin the moment." he told her in a hushed voice as they were swaying to the music , looking straight in her eyes.

She chuckled " It's the  imprefections that make us perfect , right?"

"Yeah" he kissed her cheek.

He bent down a little to whisper in her ear "I love you sweetheart." 

She felt thousands of butterflies in her stomach that her stomach would explode.

"I love you."

They both looked up at the sky and sighed contently , thanking God in whispers , praying that their fate would always make them together. For each other.

---------------------

A\N: HOPE YOU ENJOY, PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT IF YOU DO , IT WOULD MEAN THE WORLD TO ME .

THANK YOU X

-PANCE