15. Last choice

Void's POV

We arrived outside the dread house with Lydia. She was still tied. I didn't trust her to set her free...

We got into the room she told me. Inside it there were many dread doctor's dead bodies and fire all around. But Ally wasn't anywhere...

«LIAR!», I blamed Lydia.

«WHERE'S ALLY?!», I asked her violent and I hit her on a huge, broken piece of the smashed ceiling.

«LET HER GO!», Stiles' voice said from behind her.

Scott attacked and pushed me down. I couldn't move now...

«How did you find me?», I asked.

«I sent them a message through another banshee... I told them everything», she proudly said.

«Tell us where's Ally, or I swear to god you'll die the next second», he shouted.

«Oh, my dear Stiles... I'm right here», Ally's sweet voice was heard from behind us. Everyone turned around surprised to see her. «But, I have a question for you... Since when you actually care?», she asked. I was so glad to see her. But she was changed... Like a lot...

Ally's POV

«You're changed. You're a chimera», Scott commented. I moved my hand and everyone got away from my Void.

«It's nice to see you again», he said standing up and hugging me.

«Do you still love me?», I asked him surprised. I was waiting him to get away from me. Terrified because of what I was now.

«I'll always love you sweetheart... Always», he said looking at Stiles.

«And I like that you're as strong as me now», he announced smiling.

«Stronger», I said showing him my new eyes.

«They're beautiful», he answered. «Now let's go», he wanted it as much as I did.

«Ally... Don't tell me you're going with him!», Scott shouted moving some steps closer to me.

«Let's admit it Scott, no-one of you cares about me! At least Void does!», I said grabbing Void's hand.

«Who told you that we don't care?», Stiles asked. He wasn't actually the right person to ask that question...

«If it wasn't for Scott you'd never contact me while I was in London...», I told him.

«I just... I just wanna be happy again... And that's what I am when I'm with Void...», I explained.

«Ally, com' on! I've told you what he has done! Tortured Stiles and Lydia, almost killed all of us! And you're telling me that this man is someone who makes you feel happy? He hurted your family, he killed Allison...», I glanced away and looked back at him.

«YEA, WELL, AS I SAID NO-ONE OF YOU CARED ABOUT ME! It's probably time for me not to care too!», I cried. I hugged Void and we flew, we left through the window.

«NO, ALLY!!!», was the last thing I heard Scott saying. Void closed my ears.

«Don't listen», he told me. He told me where to go and we went there all alone. We did our stuff...

...

«Ally... You really don't care about what I have done?», he asked.

«No... I actually liked it... I... I wanna cause my own chaos, strife and pain... I wanna be like you!», I explained.

«My little demon wants to cause his own chaos?», he smiled.

«Will you be my master?», I asked and after that I kissed him. He kissed me back.

«Of course! But first...», he pushed me back to bed.

«Hmm... Fine», I smiled.

***THE END***
🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥💋💋🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Heya guys 😀😀😀

How you doing??? I hope u good!!!

As you can see this is the end (I can't believe that we reached that part I'm writing this book for like a month or less)... Or nah! I was actually thinking about making a book 2... I am actually going to but I want your opinion so uh...

Comment (you can always text me your opinion or your theories...)

Vote

And...

Follow!!!

Thanks for reading and see ya in another book I am gonna make!!!

Thanks for your support 😁😁😁😁😁😁😁👋👋👋👋👋👋👋😌