14. Second Succeed

I woke up tied in a hospital bed, and I felt strange. Three dread doctors were standing next to me. They were experimented on me, that's all I heard. I couldn't help but scream.

They were experimenting on me for hours and hours until eventually, as they called it, they found my cure.

I was in a huge pain all this time. They changed everything on me, from my legs, to my eyes. Then they turned me back.

«Time for the last detail... This will hurt. A lot», he said and pushed something inside me twice. Two holes were made in my back. I screamed as loud as I could. I was full of pain.

Someone of them closed my mouth and I couldn't breathe so I fainted.

Void's POV

What did I do? What the hell was I thinking of? Of course they'd take her from me. She did as said but I didn't. I failed her. I needed a way to get her back. I could think of one, but it wasn't the best way... But there was no other... I was sure I wasn't gonna like that... Pretty sure.

I knocked the door and hided in the shadows. It was too dark for any of them to see me out there. Lydia opened it. Exactly the girl I was hoping to, because the dread doctors had also her for a while...

«Hello?», she asked and got a little more out. There you go little banshee, I thought and grabbed her.

«STILES!», she screamed.

«LYDIA!!!», I could hear him screaming too, from that far we were. I hit her in a tree so she'd lost her senses. And she did...

I took her in the same basement as Stiles and Ally. I tied her down. She woke up some minutes after we arrived.

«Who's there? WHAT DO YOU WANT?!», she asked.

«It's not what I want sweet Lydia... It's what Ally needs», I explained her, showing my face.

«What have you done to her, IS SHE OK?!?», she asked.

«I'm afraid she's not... And you're right I did this to her», I cried, even though I tried not to.

«Why do you sound worried? Since when do you care about her?», she asked.

«Didn't she told you?», of course she didn't... «I love her», I replied walking towards her.

«What?», she asked.

«Lydia, I need your help to rescue her... You help me or you die...», I left her a second choice I moved closer to her.

«Where did the dread doctors, took her?», I asked her whispering it in her ears.

«What makes you feel that I am going to tell you?», she asked trying to push me away.

«Ok, so new deal... Either you answer my questions or your precious Stiles is next in line for heaven», I promised.

«The dread house!», she quavered. «She's at the dread house with the dread doctors», she answered me.

«Show me», I ordered her.

Ally's POV

I woke up in a really different place. I was tied down with some pretty tight chains. There was fire all around me. Then a window opened and I saw the dread doctors looking at me.

«We did our experiments on too many other people to find something like this. We had only one succeed and that wasn't even barely as strong as our new one. That's why we call her our second succeed», one of them said.

I got out some kind of fangs and my eye colour changed it became a bright red. Suddenly very sharp claws went out of my hands but the thing that scared me more was that burning wings got out of my back.

«We present you... The queen of hell. The girl who is the devil himself. The wolf who betrayed his own pack. The fox who cut down it's own tail. The succeed of the succeeds. Alice McCall», he called out my complete name and every dread doctor looked at me again.

I grunted. I broke down the chains and flew towards them. One of them pushed a button and my body was full of electricity. Full of pain.

I felt the source of it and took it of me. It was just a small machine. I broke it and through it to the fire around.

I broke the glass and pulled the ceiling down towards all of them. I took the ones who did this to me and pushed them into the fire all around us. When I was sure that they got burned I smashed a small piece of the ceiling and escaped the building.

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥👿🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Heya guys!

How you doing? I hope u good.

So how did you like that chapter? It's the longest written in this story... 😁😁😁😁

So comment, vote and follow, don't be ghost-readers! Plsss don't!

Thank you sooooooooooooooo much ☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️