7.Fight

I woke up, somewhere dark, somewhere... I didn't even knew where. I was. It was a dark empty, or at least I thought it was, room.

Someone opened the lights and then I realised that this was Stiles.

«Stiles?», I asked but he nodded negatively.

«No sweetheart sorry...», he said.

«Void?», I said.

«Yes, my love... It's me», he said.

«How'd you call me?», I asked in shock.

«Don't you like it? Love... Don't you worry angel, I'm not here to kill you», he said as he touched my neck with his palms.

«As I promised... Stiles is all yours... I don't think you'd mind if it's another edition of him», he said as he touched my neck with his  lips. He pushed me in the bed and we had so much of a great time together. It was my first time feeling this way. All of my relationships before didn't feel like the way this did. Not even Stiles...

We actually had a great time together. But suddenly something happened. Void stopped.

«What is it?», I said as I kissed his neck softly.

«There is something wrong, they're here, they found us», it felt so weird that I felt that safe with him... I had just met him...

We both got up and dressed up.

«Ok, for now your gonna be my hostage for now ok? I'm not gonna hurt you but I want you to look scared», he said. I nodded agreeing.

We noth got out with a bunch of demons with black suits, that were called oni, or uni, or ini or something like that, behind us. We appeared from the shadows.

«Well hello people», Void said.

«Bring me my sister», Scott said protectively. As if I needed his protection... Well I didn't! I was sixteen, I could take care of myself!!!

«I don't think so...», the demons were ready to fight.

My brother's pack seemed like that they were ready too. They all transformed into werewolves or Were-coyotes or whatever they were. Void smiled and stepped back close to me.

Well, he didn't seem well. He seemed getting crazy... Like a lot...  Before I could react to that, he caught my neck and bit it. It ate it. I screamed.

He started eating the rest of me and I kept screaming, he's eyes weren't that black anymore. They were white...

I couldn't take it anymore... He said he wouldn't hurt me... I screamed... And I fainted.

Scott's POV

I heard my sister's screams and groans and I throw Void away from her. Isaac took her of.

I howled in Void's his ear and he left running. I followed him until I lost him. From the same corner Stiles appeared... Running. He looked terrified...
🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔪💉🔪🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Hey guys!!!!

Forget about what I said about the chapters! Three in the same night and 8 in just 3 days!!! I just can't believe that I Made it!!!

So, what's your opinion, thoughts, theories, questions etc???

I hope you're enjoying it, so far... If you do it'd help me a lot if you'd comment, vote or follow... Don't be ghost-readers plsssssssssss!!!!!!

Thank You SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much 😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃