Vol 3 Chpt 10 - This Is Goodbye(Finale)

It has been mouths since Beacon fell. The remaining huntsmen are in the process of rebuilding Vale and trying to take back Beacon from the Grimm. Bakugou is sitting next to Y/n's hospital bed when Qrow walks in.

Bakugou: What do you want?

Qrow: I want to talk.

Bakugou: About?

Qrow: I think you know already.

Bakugou: It's about One For All right?

Qrow: Bingo. You know their gonna look for him right?

Bakugou: I know.

Qrow:*puts a hand on Bakugou's shoulder* I approve.

Bakugou: What?

Qrow: To date Yang.

The two them hear groans. They look to see Y/n waking up.

Y/n: Kacchan? Qrow? Where am I?

Qrow: Your in the hospital kid. Do you remember anything?

Y/n: I....remember....Beacon and Grimm everywhere.*gasp*Gran Torino! Pyrrha!

Qrow: Relax kid, the red heads fine, but the old gezzer, well that's a different story.

Just then the doctor walks in to do his daily check up on Y/n.

Male Doctor: Ah your awake, that's good. Give me a moment to remove your casts.

After the doctor removed the casts, Y/n looks at his arms. He remembers the last time he hurt them this badly was with his fight against Muscular.

Y/n:(The injuries were similar in nature back when I was able to use 5%. But now since I can control about 45-50% my body has changed since then.)

Male Doctor: Your lucky that your aura was able to heal your bones

Male Doctor: Your lucky that your aura was able to heal your bones. If not then you wouldn't be able to use your arms anymore, same thing goes for your legs.

Y/n: Thank you sir.

The doctor leaves the room leaving Y/n, Qrow, and Bakugou.

Y/n: I'm leaving.

Qrow/Bakugou: What?

Y/n: I'm leaving. I put everyone in danger if I stay.

Bakugou: So your just gonna leave like that? What about the team, what about your mom, what about Ruby?! You just gonna leave us behind!

Y/n: Do you think I want too! I don't have a choice! Shigaraki and Cinder are still out there, and as long as they are everyone is in danger! I'm the only one who can stop them!

???: If that's what you believe then you are welcome to leave.

The three of them turn their heads to see Inko at the door.