Volume 1 Part 1 - New School New Friends

~12 Year Later~

On a bullhead to Beacon Academy we can see a green hair boy and a boy with half white hair and half crimson hair looking over at the window.

???: Ah! Can you believe were finally here!

???: No I can't but try to tone it down a notch Midoriya.

(Y/N): Oh! Sorry Todoroki, i'm just so pumped that i'm finally going to Beacon!.

Shoto: I understand completely but there are also other people here as well.

He did have a point. There were a multitude of people on the bullhead each with the own weapons and semblance.

Just then a boy with blond hair rushed passed them.

Shoto: What was that about?

(Y/N): I don't know, but i'm goin help him out.

As (Y/N) was walking towards the guy he bumped into another person with blond hair.

(Y/N): Oh, sorry I bumped into you.

As soon as the person turned around (Y/N) was at a loss for words

(Y/N): *blushing* Um..Y...Sor...M... Y..

???: *giggles* It's alright, it was an accident. Names Yang what's yours cutie~.

(Y/N): *blushing* Uuuummm...(Y/N)...(Y/N) Midoriya.

Just then Shoto came to the two.

Shoto: Midoriya I thought you were going to help the sick kid?

(Y/N): O..Oh, I was but then I bumped into Yang and.

Shoto: I'm Shoto, Shoto Todoroki.

Yang: Well I'm Yang hot stuff. *wink*

Shoto: Was that a joke about my semblance?

Yang: Wait your semblance deals with fire!? Man you really are hot.

Shoto: But i'm also cold.

Yang: Huh?

(Y/N): His semblance is Half Hot - Half Cold. His left side is fire while his right is ice.

Yang: That's pretty cool. My semblance is Burn. I basically take damage and use said damage as my own strength.

As Yang was explaining her semblance (Y/N) can be seen taking notes. Yang takes notice of this and started to worry.

Yang: Your not trying to stock me are you?

Shoto: Don't mind him, he does that to everyone he meets. He does it to analyze them and their semblance to see if he can find any weakness or room for improvement.

Yang: Well that's actually pretty clever.

Then a girl with black hair and red tips in a black and red outfit came up to Yang with a mad expression.