Volume 1 Pt 4 - Y/n vs Bakugou

Y/N POV

I'm currently in professor Goodwitch's class, which deals with combat. As I was taking note in my journal Ruby tapped my shoulder.

Y/n:*whisper*yeah, whats up Ruby?

Ruby:*whisper*What are you doing?

Y/n:*whisper* Oh, i'm just taking notes on the fights.

Ruby:*whisper* Why?

Y/n:*whisper* Because if I were every encounter them in a fight, I would alright know how to fight against them.

Ruby:*whisper* Ohhh. That's so cool.

Goodwitch: AHEM! Mr. Midoriya and Ms. Rose is there something you two would like to discuss to the class.

Y/n & Ruby: N-No Ma'am!

Goodwitch: Then be quiet.

~SHORT TIMESKIP~

Yang and Kirishima had just finished their fight. It was interesting to say the least. Yang's semblance is impressive but so is Kirishima's. I mean Yang's semblance Burn make her stronger, but Kirishima's semblance Hardening makes him an immovable force. As I was analyzing my notes, professor goodwitch called me to the stage. I then put away my notes in my bag and head to the stage.

Goodwitch: Now who would like to challenge Mr.Midoriya?

???: I'll fight Deku.

As I turn to see who my opponent was my eyes widen to see Kacchan standing up.

Y/n: K-Kacchan, you want to fight me?

Bakugou: Tch. You got that right Deku, and this time I'll make sure to show you who's your superior.

RUBY POV

What's Bakugou's problem with Y/n. He never did anything to him. So why did he say that?

BLAKE POV

This guy, he reminds me of Adam.

YANG POV

His superior? Who the hell does he think he is. Just he has a strong semblance does mean he has to be a dick.

NO POV

As Y/n and Bakugou got into position, their aura meter can up. Then professor Goodwitch began the match.

AN: THIS BASICALLY HOW THE FIGHT (STOP AT 5:04)

Everyone was shocked to see the power Y/n had. As the smoke cleared, everyone saw that Y/n blocked Bakugou's explosion with is left arm causing him to receive a really bad burn.

Bakugou: You were playing me this entire time, you bastard!

Y/n: No, I wasn't. My body just can't handle the backlash of my semblance yet.*tearing up*This was the only way, I had any chance of winning.

Bakugou:TCH!

Y/n then fell to the ground, causing him to be unconscious. Bakugou stood there, frozen by what Y/n.

~FLASHBACK~

Y/n: Your wrong. Your my friend, my brother, my hero, that's why I surpass you!

~PRESENT TIME~

Todoroki, Yang, Ruby, Kirishima, Blake, Weiss, and professor Goodwitch rush to Y/n's side to make sure that he is alright. Yang, now angry, aprochies Bakugou.